Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fev v Raiders score

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 fozzy3

fozzy3
  • Coach
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

well thats alot better then expected good effort from the team in the 2nd half they could quite easily of downed tools but did the opposite and came out fighting and deserve alot of credit for that

#42 Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder
  • Coach
  • 459 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'll definitely be there on Thursday - well done lads.

Like was said earlier - Fev could easily take on Salford, Widnes, London etc. Imagine being a second team for one of those clubs !

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

2nd half 12-12

I suppose that is something we can take into Thursdays game,but it is going to be just as tough against the dogs!

Hope the lads can get some good recovery time in before then!

#44 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

well done to fans who went to this game. lets be honest the result was never in doubt just the way the team bounces back from the defeat. the younger players get the taste of defeat which makes a win when it happens the sweater. get down on thurs and make some noise for the boys.

#45 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

thing is mick the team fev have got they would compete well against the likes of widnes,castleford,london broncos,and salford and with barrows result against hunslet, today is just a game barrow need to forget about because they wont be the last team to get a mauling at post office road this year.

I hear you guys, just a bit crushed with the Rugby & Soccer at the moment, its not a good time for both clubs :unsure:

At least we scored a few and won the 2nd half ;) morally.

Edited by mick wilson, 17 February 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#46 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Your team did well in the second half today and they should take confidence from it Get a few more games under your belts and I think you will be ok in this league

Keep you chins up and back your team I hope you do well Good luck for the rest of the season

#47 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,064 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Liam Harrison. Geezer!!!!
Mom by a country mile. At times a one man team.
Tge Barrow players never let their heads drop and dug in against a very good side.
And fair play to the fans who stopped back for a jar afterwards.
No disgrace losing to a better side and despite the scoreline, barrow lost but gained some respect from many stood with us.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#48 Bob247

Bob247
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Thank,s Robbin ,just been Talking to Kath on face book she said the same as you that the lads never gave up

#49 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

You had a bit more possession second half which helped your kicking game....well done for not giving up..you will come good again have patience;

#50 Sempur

Sempur
  • Coach
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

We also had the best playing strip :D
Whoso sheds his blood with me on this field shall be my brother - Henry V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users