What we can take from today's game...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 hilly

hilly
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sam Reay is.waiting to have a operation on his shoulder spoke to him last week he is hopeing to be back mid season

#22 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yet again YAWN.!!

#23 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Oops wrong reply for this one apologies.

#24 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 923 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Get a grip Marshy!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#25 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Too many late nights Alan,you need to get some sleep.

#26 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

Think 17 was Shaw. Can't see Ainscough on the bench if fit and Clarke in the centre!
So that's Smith, Dwyer, Watson, Hawkyard and Hulme fighting for the hooking role?

6 7 and 9 are very similar these days. But in essence yes.

For me its Dwyer at 7. smith at 9. Hulme at 6. Hawkyard at full back. and Watson on the bench as a reserve hooked.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#27 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Think Dwyer may be too good to hold onto at Swinton and is presently on dual reg. If he cannot get into warrington first team then I assume someone else will "swoop". Basing a team (at 7) around a temp is difficult I would assume but would agree he would be in my first choice team. Running from the play the ball....... Class act.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#28 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Think Dwyer may be too good to hold onto at Swinton and is presently on dual reg. If he cannot get into warrington first team then I assume someone else will "swoop". Basing a team (at 7) around a temp is difficult I would assume but would agree he would be in my first choice team. Running from the play the ball....... Class act.

I dont think Warrington will get rid of a player like Dwyer, and as long as their first choice half backs and hooker stay fit this year we should get him for the majority of the season. I understand what you are saying about building a team around a temporary 7, but this season we need to dramatically improve our results, and quick, personally, if I were in charge, id do whatever it takes to get the results required to avoid relegation this year and then go back to the drawing board next season and get a full team in place by the start of November, and have them full prepared by February.

I dont know who is to blame for our terrible preparation this season, but someone is, and it cant happen again. It may even be too late, we will have to see how we perform over the next few weeks.

And now McCormacks resigned. We are doomed.

Edited by Furryenzo, 19 February 2013 - 01:36 PM.

Im only smiling because `no-one`'s found the bodies yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users