mom vs York

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Tricky one for me this. I thought Johnson had a good game and also Black too. But i think Hemmingway edged it for me. His goal kicking was excellent and he took his try well too. If he plays like this every week Garath may struggle to get back in!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#2 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

Yeah hemmingway was good but campbell looked sharp but i would give it to davis awsome in defence and very solid in defence imo

#3 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

But i think Hemmingway edged it for me. His goal kicking was excellent

including the one that missed by a yard in the 2nd half??
:D
"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#4 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

How good is a kicker that can miss and still score B)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#5 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

I can't believe Greenwood hasn't had a mention, he was absolutely devastating from full back all afternoon. Cracking signing for you guys.
Posted Image

#6 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

It was nice to see all the Bulldogs players running the ball back with speed and aggression- Greenwood,Johnson, Hirst,Walton and Davies especially good. Lots of yards .nearly every set made on the back of direct running and quick play the balls. Made York concede lots of penalties too. Thought Flanagan was great too when he was on the field.

#7 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

All the lads played well. I think JC had a good game and he gave 100% as usual.

#8 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

As above, all played well but I thought, in particular, Adam Scott probably had his best spell in a Dogs shirt in the second half. Ran with a lot of purpose and has a decent turn of pace.

#9 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

i thought stokes had his best game in a batley shirt for weeks
:D

#10 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

great game. johnsons pace and strength is good and will get better as the pitch gets firmer. thought flanny was our mom all day long,his first break thru the defence to set the first points up was brill and we have lacked the running at gaps more from dummy,plenty of yards from kegan too and rowe is simply outstanding.
if york hadent slowed the game down and laid all over us we would have put 70 points on the board. hope they keep the dr players too as rest of the york players couldent keep up with what were going on and looked daunted at the pace of the game, makes you wonder if they would a been more gelled as a team without the likes a brisco leaving them looking lost and struggling to keep up.

#11 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

why wasn't Potts playing Sunday, is he injured?

#12 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Potts is playing tonight

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013 Relegated  2014"

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users