League Express Digital-Only Easter Edition Out Now!

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Knights v Halifax

24/2 3pm

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 640 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

How about local bands pre match and half time music no fees just the chance to get themselves noticed and maybe get themselves a few gigs.

#62 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

I thought the player were great yesterday! Really thought they were going to take all 3 points. Need to keep that level of performance for home and away games now.

Anyone tell me why JP try didn't count? other wise the ref had a good game!

Well I saw a clear knock on from one of our players, so wasn't too surprised that he disallowed it, but was then very confused when he gave the scrum to us..

It's time to park the camels.

#63 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

think fax must have knocked on 1st though i never saw it
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#64 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 640 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Think it was first knocked on by fax player good old ronnie couldn't fault him yesterday

#65 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 603 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Anyone tell me why JP try didn't count? other wise the ref had a good game!

He dropped the ball. Look at the photo on the press website here: http://www.yorkpress...14__Halifax_18/

You can see he hasn't got control of the ball - unfortunately - had it been a try I reckon there'd have been 2 or 3 more and a real upset that showed in the scoreline instead of just our sore throats.

There was that other one that was disallowed yet we got head and feed at the scrum - double knock on apparantly - still not sure about that, but that's the line I heard.

#66 ala

ala
  • Coach
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

I was at the match Sunday, blinding performace and for me, Fax were lucky to win, anyone spot Kear at the game with his clipboard
looks like he's doing his usual thing of poaching players, and i dont think it was any of the Fax squad,and he got in for now't

ala

#67 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

I was at the match Sunday, blinding performace and for me, Fax were lucky to win, anyone spot Kear at the game with his clipboard
looks like he's doing his usual thing of poaching players, and i dont think it was any of the Fax squad,and he got in for now't

ala

Aren't Fax playing Batley tomorrow night? Surely he'll have been taking advantage of their weekend off to have a look at the opposition.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights & Hunslet Hawks RLFC.

Official Player Sponsor of Danny Nicklas Ben Johnston for the 2013 season
alldesignandprint.co.uk

Linkedin

Twitter

#68 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

ala

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory to start the day...
Posted Image

#69 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

We're Yooooork, we wear Tin foil hats, we're Yoooooork... Etc

#70 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

ala

Mr K was watching Fax, they play 'em tomorrow night.

#71 ala

ala
  • Coach
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Mr K was watching Fax, they play 'em tomorrow night.

Must be my suspicious nature when it come's to Kear Brough , Blaymire, Golden , Davis spring to mind.

ala

#72 KNIGHTS2009

KNIGHTS2009
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Batley v Halifax finished 18 - 18 tonight good game good fightback by Batley and brilliant conversion from touchline to get the draw with last kick of the game.
TOUCH THE MAGIC OF THE YORK CITY KNIGHTS

Posted Image

Posted Image

YORK CITY KNIGHTS CHAMPIONSHIP 1 PLAY OFF FINAL WINNERS 2010

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 24/2, 3pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users