Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Injuries

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

How bad are the injuries the few guys picked up yesterday? Hope their not too bad or serious.

#2 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

How bad are the injuries the few guys picked up yesterday? Hope their not too bad or serious.

Looked as if Kainy had picked up a groin strain. Made me cringe watching him hobbling about prior to him leaving the field. Silly man, should have gone off immediately.

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Looked as if Kainy had picked up a groin strain. Made me cringe watching him hobbling about prior to him leaving the field. Silly man, should have gone off immediately.

Yes Bob you are right Andy should have gone off a lot sooner than he did, us at the back of family stand all thought the same
Im Fev and im proud

#4 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

hope Andy hasnt got the dreaded Gilmores groin what our grimmer had but if by any chance it is dont hesitate to get in touch with David Lloyd he pioneered the op but i hope its just a niggle good lad is Andy.
chappy

#5 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yeah I agree bob kainy should have gone straight off. Heppys injury looked a bad one at the time too. I just hope they are minor for the players themselves and for the club as both will be missed greatly.

#6 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Just a dead leg I heard. Bussey a similar injury to arm. Both should be Ok.

#7 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Just a dead leg I heard. Bussey a similar injury to arm. Both should be Ok.

That's great news col.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users