Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New head Coach.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

Matt Calland? Martin Hall? Martin Crompton?

#22 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

Ok time to draw a line and get behind the team at Keighley no matter who is playing or incharge of the side this weekend. The lads need your support for this very tough fixture. Should be a great game see you at Cougar Park on Saturday night.

#23 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Well said Riggy.

#24 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ok time to draw a line and get behind the team at Keighley no matter who is playing or incharge of the side this weekend. The lads need your support for this very tough fixture. Should be a great game see you at Cougar Park on Saturday night.

Hear hear. see you there mate.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#25 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Looks like candidates are ready en masse to storm club HQ on Chorley Road. See club link below.

http://www.swintonli...ns-roll-in.html

#26 mike the lion

mike the lion
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

I think Warrington will want some input on the final decision for Swinton Lions Head Coach as he will be responsible for DR players on match days and those signed on one year contract deals.

#27 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 900 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

I think Warrington will want some input on the final decision for Swinton Lions Head Coach as he will be responsible for DR players on match days and those signed on one year contract deals.

Don't be a d##k!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#28 hilly

hilly
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

I think one or two of the senior players will have a big say in the next coach that's why my money is on watto to get the job

#29 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Looks like candidates are ready en masse to storm club HQ on Chorley Road. See club link below.

#30 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Try again, they will if I let em in lol.

#31 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Matt Calland? Martin Hall? Martin Crompton?

Matt is assistant coach and Head of youth development at Hornets looking after our U20s and bringing in the future players for the club and seems happy to be doing that.
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#32 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Like i said yesteday lets draw a line under this as things are clearly moving on already. Lets concentrate on the task at hand and taking some points from the Keighley game.

#33 parky

parky
  • Coach
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Eight apllications in already, Mal Alker, Phillh and juliancaine I wonder who the other five are?

#34 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Phillh and juliancaine

hahah i couldn't imagine playing for a coach who had NEVER EVER played a single game of rugby league.

Posted Image

#35 Blakemore

Blakemore
  • Coach
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

my application has been submitted, i am a vastly experianced sports manager, my achievements including get chester to the premier league on football manager, and also getting swinton lions through the p/r loophole and being competative in super league on rugby league manager 2011. I come ready with my assistant Mr Mouse.

Experianced enough?

Edited by Blakemore, 22 February 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#36 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

my application has been submitted, i am a vastly experianced sports manager, my achievements including get chester to the premier league on football manager, and also getting swinton lions through the p/r loophole and being competative in super league on rugby league manager 2011. I come ready with my assistant Mr Mouse.

Experianced enough?

More experience than one former manager i can think of lol

Posted Image

#37 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Experianced enough?

Ha ha ha!

#38 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

There is some ###### spoken on here.
Everybody behind Watto & Marlon tomorrow and they have a real tough task with McCarthy, Laithwaite and Currie all in the Warrington 19 man squad to play at Hull.

See you there and lets get behind the boys. I have done my bit by sponsoring one of them for the rest of the season. If anyone else wants a go talk to Ryan or Martin Moana.

Riggy

#39 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

Nobody has said they are not fully behind the boys for tomorrow that should be a given, what is on here is light banter compared to the ###### on the other threads, not sure why people are getting tetchy about it. Think we will play well tomorrow and maybe break our cougar park duck.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

#40 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

This is a forum Riggy and people can say what they want, people have the right to an opinion especially when our club is in ###### street

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users