TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

23/02/13 - Hull FC v Warrington Wolves - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Voted Warrington Wolves (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

3. Draw (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

All you good folk who are watching the game on telly later may well become aware of crowd noise not connected with the action on the pitch at some point.

It seems a protest against the KC Stadium Management Comittee will take place during the game after around 13 minutes. This is in response to the SMC removing Hull FC, and in particular, Johnny Whiteley photographs and memorabillia from the walls in the various hospitality and meeting rooms at the stadium in an attempt to charge Hull FC a fee to have each picture hung on the various walls.

I have no idea how many are taking part or how successful it will be but there is almost certainly going to be hundreds of Johnny Whiteley masks and photographs held up. :D

Should be quite interesting to see whether or not the Sky cameras highlight this action or if they'll ignore it. I imagine they may well have been made aware of it by now so we'll have to wait and see.

I've no idea of the significance of 13 minutes unless it's just to coincide with the shirt number Johnny wore.

It'll be entertaining if it made such an impact that the game was affected in any way, however slight that may be.

Strength of feeling against the Allams, who own both Hull City and the SMC is growing by the day. (In case you hadn't noticed. :) )

I know it probably isn't your baby but I hope it's something noticeable and not Old Faithful, nowt against the song, but the different intention would be lost.

If it's for Whiteley, why not do the Countdown theme...?! :ph34r:

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#42 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

A touch of irony there Ant, Daniel Holdsworth out injured but Tickle's back on.the bench apparently.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#43 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Fancy Hull for this game I just think their team looks stronger and Wire are lacking experience and vital players. Looking forward to seeing Ben Currie playing though.

#44 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Was it Shannon McDonnell who shook Phil Bentham's hand just before they came out? Nice touch.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#45 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,996 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

anyone got a link to a stream? PM me please.

rldfsignature.jpg

#46 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

anyone got a link to a stream? PM me please.

Follow the Humber... :ph34r:

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#47 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

0-4

Riley try,
Hodgson missed con.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#48 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

6-4

Westerman try,
Crooks goal.

Edited by hindle xiii, 23 February 2013 - 05:57 PM.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#49 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Interesting to see what "possession" means, no really issue with Hodgson being tackled by Houghton like that, and now a single touch qualifies at possesson.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#50 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Unlucky briscoe...thought hull were in again then

#51 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,521 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

The penalty just given away by Galea? Saints (v Bulls ) were holding down easily for twice as long as that without being pulled up about it.

#52 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Good to see richard horne playing well....always rated him

#53 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Great break from mcdonnel there

#54 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

6-4

HT

a bit of a "percentager".

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#55 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Great game to watch of a very high standard. Defence and completion rates from both sides fantastic, hull probably just edging it and Horne is playing class.

Roll on the second half.

#56 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Interesting to see what "possession" means, no really issue with Hodgson being tackled by Houghton like that, and now a single touch qualifies at possesson.

It always has if you are continuing to get the ball under control. Otherwise players could throw the ball over the defensive line run through and catch it on the other side. With out the defense being able to touch them.

#57 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,599 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Really good game this. Im enjoying it.

#58 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Deffo a percentager, hull playing to that more so and perhaps should have more of a lead....they need to capitalise though as wire are always capable of creating something from nothing and could shark one at any time

#59 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

What little hair I had left has been torn out as a result of the 'dumb and dumber' commentary duo. Its become pathetic.

Its much easier to go to the game and avoid the ramblings of these two planks. Sorry I couldn't go, this is not good for the blood pressure.

Hull to win by 10 by the way, we have no real direction. Hull's defence has been really impressive.

#60 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Wtf are hull doing on their own line???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users