Photo
- - - - -

23/02/13 - Hull FC v Warrington Wolves - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Voted Warrington Wolves (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

3. Draw (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Atmosphere was very very disappointing in my opinion, big game like this and we was dead. Pretenders not contenders

#102 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

That's the story on the surface, I think most people are aware there is a rather bitter feud that runs beneath it.

Aye, Interesting times ahead. Plenty more blood letting to come I think.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#103 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Aye, Interesting times ahead. Plenty more blood letting to come I think.

The match report on the Hull Daily Wail website provides a good laugh in the comments section. Out of the first 22 comments posted on a game involving Hull and Warrington, the first 21 are from Hull KR fans.

I'm amazed Hull City fans haven't joined in the free for all but perhaps being 3-0 down after only 8 minutes at Bolton has quietened them down a bit.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#104 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

The match report on the Hull Daily Wail website provides a good laugh in the comments section. Out of the first 22 comments posted on a game involving Hull and Warrington, the first 21 are from Hull KR fans.

I'm amazed Hull City fans haven't joined in the free for all but perhaps being 3-0 down after only 8 minutes at Bolton has quietened them down a bit.

I tend not to read the comments on the HDM site. Most of them seem to be written by people who've missed their medication.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#105 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I tend not to read the comments on the HDM site. Most of them seem to be written by people who've missed their medication.

Medication and education.

#106 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Well that was the sort of display that had Champions and triple winners written all over it. A tough place to come, a lot of key men out, decent resistance from the home side, and a comfortable win. With Leeds perhaps off the boil, Wigan honest tryers and nothing more, Cats leur meme chose plus meilleur enemi, and Saints being "inconsistent" there could be a fair bit of daylight between the top 2 and the rest by round 10. Very impressive from the half backs. No wonder Blue Peter's (human not dog) Barney singled out Myler as the one player from their rugby Red Nose challenge episode to single out for praise.
Wire can sit back and bask in all being very well indeed.

#107 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

That's rather odd as it would appear a high proporrion of comments are drug induced.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#108 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

Medication and education.

That's rather odd as it would appear a high proporrion of comments are drug induced.

Neither of you are far off the mark.

#109 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users