Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

fev on sunday. whos going

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 LENIN

LENIN
  • Coach
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

whos going sunday

some of us are meeting up in wakey @ the fox & talbot pub in wakefield near to bus station

meet 12noon onwards leave 10 to 2 for bus to fev only takes 20 odd mins
hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

#2 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'm boycotting it cause of the price structure
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#3 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I think we're heading to Wake first for a few beers but not sure where yet

#4 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Not going due to......................... price structure / name of stadium / dual reg policy / offensive headwear (delete as appropriate)

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Not going due to......................... price structure / name of stadium / dual reg policy / offensive headwear (delete as appropriate)

Don't forget the shoulder charge

#6 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

saving my £8 to spend at SLS for the Donny game entrance fee and a pint lol great deal for us OAPs
chappy

#7 biggalouigi

biggalouigi
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

not going either

#8 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Lets hope the players can be bothered to turn up

Shame they won't have many shouting them on and encouraging them but each to there own

#9 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

made a comment regarding loyal fans ,it was immediately taken off,mmmm wonder why, maybe hit a nerve somewhere ?

#10 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Fans may as well save their money for the 2 home games coming up and give our club the cash after all fev don't need it

#11 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 883 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

"Proper" home and away fan / glutton for punishment / favourite way of spending Sunday afternoon / more money than sense ...

I'll be there ... ;)

#12 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Fans may as well save their money for the 2 home games coming up and give our club the cash after all fev don't need it

I know why some of the fev fans may be boycotting going to the SLS. Reading this is only going to fuel their angst and/or prompt even more fans not to travel to the SLS. Is this what Hunslet really want?? Do you care???
Daft post if you ask me serving no positive purpose and will only result in pi zzing people right off where the losers are likely to be your own club! Again, is this really what you want??
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#13 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

The reason they are not going is they will get a spanking ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#14 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Probably yes. Never can tell as we hammered Barrow but you are top of league and they ran you close last night

#15 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Well that's the reason I was assuming... and I can live with that - tho the amount of miles I've travelling knowing with great certainty that Fev would get tonked... ya get the drift!
There are some fev fans who aren't attracted to the Hunslet fixture, making an assumption that the result is a foregone conclusion and fev will put a cricket score past Hunslet. I can't understnad that either!

It's the daft post above that I can't understand. All it is going to do is antagonise a set of supporters and reduce the amount of income his/her club will attract from that fixture! Barmy. But hey ho... it's not my club that will suffer I suppose.
Perhaps they don't need cash all that much they can afford to pi zz off a few more fans??

#16 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Well that's the reason I was assuming... and I can live with that - tho the amount of miles I've travelling knowing with great certainty that Fev would get tonked... ya get the drift!
There are some fev fans who aren't attracted to the Hunslet fixture, making an assumption that the result is a foregone conclusion and fev will put a cricket score past Hunslet. I can't understnad that either!

It's the daft post above that I can't understand. All it is going to do is antagonise a set of supporters and reduce the amount of income his/her club will attract from that fixture! Barmy. But hey ho... it's not my club that will suffer I suppose.
Perhaps they don't need cash all that much they can afford to pi zz off a few more fans??

You never said C'est la vie Robin, you feeling alright?

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#17 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

You never said C'est la vie Robin, you feeling alright?

Well, essentially No!! I'm as irritated as hell, (nowt to do wi rugby). But it'll be reight!! :(

#18 LENIN

LENIN
  • Coach
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

my posting from start was asking whos going.

and its lead to negative comments. not from me for a change

im going. along with others
hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

#19 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

my posting from start was asking whos going.

and its lead to negative comments. not from me for a change

im going. along with others

cool for cats! :D

#20 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Maybe it's got a lot to do with the arrogant, patronising, rude and offensive way 90% of the fev fans hav acted since our prices structure then dual reg was introduced. But hey ho it's our club so we don't care
hunslet hawks champions 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users