Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Directors gone?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Deep

Deep
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Club statement says there are no plans to fill the vacancies in the boardroom.

#22 barrowbob

barrowbob
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Get Dave Myers on the board, bit of publicity if anything and a decent spread after the game.

#23 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

There is an excellent humerous but true article by Peter Wilson about BBC TV Match of the Day in tonights Mail but he finishes the article with the following :

PS. Just a final thought.Four members of the Barrow Raiders Board resigned at the weekend.
The Club issued a statement thanking them and saying there would be no further comment as though the reasons were none of our business.
But what about the debenture holders and season ticket holders who voted these four into office in the belief that they would serve the Club long term?
Aren't they entitled to an explanation of why more than a third of the board all walked out on one night-but I think we should be told. Surely that's far better than all the rumours that are already doing the rounds,

Food for thought,I think!

Posted Image

#24 goudie

goudie
  • Coach
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

Definitely food for thought.

The Mushroom Syndrome is upon us.!!!

Posted Image

BARROW RAIDER's
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER's
NORTHERN RAIL CUP FINALIST's
CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND FINAL WINNER's

Stevo say's: I cant see anything but a win for Castleford!!!

#25 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Personally I think that if it was to come out it should be by the 4 departing members. If they want to tell they will tell, if not then respect their decision and move on.

#26 Bob247

Bob247
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

I fully agree with you Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users