Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Every cloud.......

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I heard Mr Woods on the radio saying some pretty bad things about the Jambo's performance today. Oh well they have only got Fev next!!
Has anyone been on the dark side to see if they are all starting to get a reality check yet or not?
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

I heard that to ... Words like pathetic were mentioned . And Coxy was really straining to find a positive when he said they started tackling to stop Dews getting 50 !!!! But Woodsy wasn't having that . I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him . Will Sent Helins get a call this week ???

Edited by DavidM, 24 February 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#3 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

The gimps have a great thread about charlo saying "we asked questions" in interviews. One moron said about todays resulted "at least were didn't throw away a 14 point lead" so they're you have it, losing by 4 at home to last seasons winners is worse than being demolished by dewsbury because we led at one point. You couldn't make up how thick they are.

Edited by dkw, 24 February 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#4 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Well there's no answer to that one ... Deary me .

#5 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Yes really funny a jampot starting a thread on deluded.com about the words that charlo uses in interviews. He obviously hasn't heard his coaches interview today lol you gotta feel.sorry for them havent you. Also they are where they are because they have had two of the less difficult games of the season but its back to earth with a bump now lol. cant wait to see their predictions for next week. The whitehaven wally of the week award goes to the chap who predicted Dewsbury 6 haven 42!

#6 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

That's optimism of the Ally McLeod variety ...

#7 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Next week haven 12 fev 42 .....town 58 barrow 6 then its catch up time for haven and sorry if my language iffended anybody the other week

#8 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Next week haven 12 fev 42 .....town 58 barrow 6 then its catch up time for haven and sorry if my language iffended anybody the other week

Welcome back Donald!! Were you a bit the worse for wear when you went all nasty? :lol:
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#9 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

sorry Donald but i'll be surprised if fev don't knock 60 points up. 64-8 is my guess

#10 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Welcome back Donald!! Were you a bit the worse for wear when you went all nasty? :lol:

i was marra feel ashamed about it aswell but its happened listened to the town game on the radio yesterday for last 20 mins thought you where unlucky we,ll be playing catch up to you after next sunday

#11 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Some mentalist on that site called brett kinghams mullet actually believes they will beat Fev next week...................................

:lol: Dear god, what a moron.

#12 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Some mentalist on that site called brett kinghams mullet actually believes they will beat Fev next week...................................

:lol: Dear god, what a moron.

i believe that is non other than our regular visitor on here using the name haven4ever! I think he's after this weeks whitehaven wally prediction of the week award.

#13 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

i see shaven have the back page of the news and stir again :rolleyes: mind you the headline is" PATHETIC" :lol: :lol: :lol:
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users