Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Glenns half time pep talk

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Price saved a try for sure and remember he has not had a any pre-season so still getting up to speed.

#22 STEVE P

STEVE P
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Been wondering if pryce has been carrying an injury anyway as I'm pretty sure in his first spell at bradford he was damn near as quick as his brother.

I had wondered about that too GOR. If you watch him, particularly after he has kicked the ball with all the effort he puts into his long punts upfield, he seems to drop back for a while and favour his thigh.

That apart I reckon he's still a game or two from being match fit but I don't think he's let us down at all. His physical presence in the three quarter line is a plus and he had a big hand in one of the first half tries on Sunday. If he can be made to play to his full potential he will be a real asset.

#23 STEVE P

STEVE P
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

Thought Brown was outstanding,

Me too, he's beginning to look like a very good signing indeed.
He's clever, committed, fast and very strong for his size. Reminds me very much of the young Paul Delaney, who we also signed from Leeds Academy some years ago, and who went on to serve us for the rest of his career, being a firm favorite with all the fans throughout.

#24 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

that was first haven game ive missed this year did you lot have any bradford players playing ?? think we should start using the saints link a bit more shouldn,t say no to players like gaskell and makinson theres only been 1 game weve used the dual reg gardner and walker played at keighley

#25 haven94

haven94
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

well done dewsbury we were totally outplayed 2nd half. i thought at half time and only 16.8 down we would come out and have a go and maybe get at least a bp but we were blown away. we went sinatras bar before the game and were looked after with food many thanks look forward to our home game and hopefully a better outcome.
good luck for the rest of your season except against haven

#26 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 834 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

that was first haven game ive missed this year did you lot have any bradford players playing ?? think we should start using the saints link a bit more shouldn,t say no to players like gaskell and makinson theres only been 1 game weve used the dual reg gardner and walker played at keighley

We used 2 players from Bradford.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#27 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

We used 2 players from Bradford.

O'brien and Murphy I believe
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users