Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Yorkshire League Tier 3

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RichardJ

RichardJ
  • Coach
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

Before xmas there was some talk of the RFL looking to start a March-Sept Yorkshire region tier 3 competition.

I know clubs were invited to apply, did any do so and is the league starting soon?

#2 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

Before xmas there was some talk of the RFL looking to start a March-Sept Yorkshire region tier 3 competition.

I know clubs were invited to apply, did any do so and is the league starting soon?

Not heard that one before Sherwood . Any club wanting Tier 3 status in the North has to apply to the NCL. That is part of the understanding between the RFL and the NCL.

#3 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Do you mean Tier 4.

#4 RichardJ

RichardJ
  • Coach
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

Yes, mistake on my part!

I was thinking about the Yorkshire Premier which was prosed to run from April to Sept

Is this the league that Bramley will be in?

#5 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Yes, mistake on my part!

I was thinking about the Yorkshire Premier which was prosed to run from April to Sept

Is this the league that Bramley will be in?

Yes.

If you google Yorkshire Men's League 2013 it will give you the website with divisional structures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users