Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rochdale v Gateshead

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

hi guys, well finally the start of competitive rugby league for us with the start of the northern rail cup, im travelling to game on sunday with a few mates and really looking forward to the game, we have improved alot this this season and won our last 2 friendlys which is great for us, been a tough few seasons for us though theres a real buzz around our team at the moment roll on sunday see you guys then, cmon thunder! cmon thunder!!

#2 ornit4ever

ornit4ever
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Bring 'Big Kev' along with you, that will increase the decibels at Spotland :D
RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

#3 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

hi ornit4ever, im travelling on train with bigkev we gunna make some noise haha

Edited by ThunderArmy, 26 February 2013 - 05:28 PM.

#4 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 999 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

looking forward to the game. Sincerely hope Thunder have have a good season.
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#5 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

thanks pooingdog, really hope we do better than last 3seasons, we've signed alot of new players and got link-up with hull kr, different side to last seasons, 4 friendlys we won the last 2 and lads luck hungry and want to play for the club, we have alot of pace on the wings with jacob blades scoring 8 trys in 3 games, we now have a very good half back in ben hardcastle and prop forward jack stearman from york, be tough for us though expect alot better season than the last 3 seasons.

#6 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 782 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Looking forward to what should be a good match,in what is for Gateshead their local derby.Two very different teams from last season both with partnerships,but going of the evidence of what I saw against Oldham we should still have to much for them.
Bring your singing voices and enjoy the day and the beer. ONWARD HORNETS ONWARD
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#7 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Yes me to, should be a good day especially with the ex Hornets players lunch Pre game.
Good luck to Gateshead this year.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#8 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 577 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

Any idea if your gonna be using any saints players this weekend ?? I support haven weve used gardner and walker so far i know you used walker in a friendly not too sure about the rules whether we can use the same players over the season or when they,ve played a competitive game their stuck to haven/rochdale

#9 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

it is like our local derby haha i live in york so not to bad on train for me, cant wait to see our new team in competitive action, enjoy going to spotland close to pitch nice fans you guys will see you sunday and hopefully put faces to names haha, cmon thunder! cmon thunder!! andy.