TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Week one predictions

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 old papa

old papa
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Milford to win by 30 points this weekend.
Looking at thier fixtures i cant see them losing their first 5 games.

With me been a Milford Man I think it is a very bold statement to say that anybody in the division 1 will win their first 5 games it again looks a very competitive division and I can see a lot of unexpected results over the season. At the moment Milford have a good squad but only time will tell if we can turn that into getting some good results you only need a couple of injuries to key players and all your hopes can be over.

#22 elmagic

elmagic
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

Just my opinion nothing else. the fixture list looks kinder to the the club in the opening rounds than others.
That is what i have based my opinion on.

#23 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Milford to win by 30 points this weekend.
Looking at thier fixtures i cant see them losing their first 5 games.
OOPS :rolleyes:

#24 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

Any reason why youve edited your comments about donald ducking the Milford Maxwell.

After reading them again I thought that some of my comments were possibly derogitary towards Milford hence them being withdrawn. Great set of lads and speccies though.
Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

#25 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

After reading them again I thought that some of my comments were possibly derogitary towards Milford hence them being withdrawn. Great set of lads and speccies though.

That was one tough game on Saturday, I think Milford can come away with their heads held up high.
Miners defence is awesome, but i think Milford could hold their own in that division playing like they did.

Good luck in the next round you deserved it.

#26 elmagic

elmagic
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Pretty sure i said League games????

#27 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

That was one tough game on Saturday, I think Milford can come away with their heads held up high.
Miners defence is awesome, but i think Milford could hold their own in that division playing like they did.

Good luck in the next round you deserved it.

Thanks for that Longman and yes i agree with your comments
Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users