How many .....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,869 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

.... can we expect to see from Barrow on Sunday?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

i'll be there Keith probably go in the main stand tho as im bringing my Jameater girlfriend...to be fair tho she has seen sense and supports Barrow now lol

I think we will be down on last years effort tho as the start of the season has been poor for home attendances so far and with our results also sees the fickle fans run away :angry:

Im sure the Barrow contingent would be much larger if there were choo choo's running but alas :rolleyes:

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,869 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Sheffield managed to bring 10 on Sunday, morty, and they are the Champions!!!!! I'm sure we can all beat that number where-ever we are playing. Shocking.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Sheffield managed to bring 10 on Sunday, morty, and they are the Champions!!!!! I'm sure we can all beat that number where-ever we are playing. Shocking.

You are correct Keith - shocking. There are six of my immediate family at most away matches, just four short of the Eagles' total.
I'll check how many buses we have going up Keith and let you know. A fair few will travel by car also.

Posted Image

#5 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

sheffields support was pathetic. how can you only muster up 10 people wanting to travel to watch your team when there champions. there were certain coaches and fans who were against 4 teams going up, but all 4 will take more fans to there ground than what they were getting last year. i would expect between 1300 - 1500 on sunday.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users