Rams launch Local Lotto

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Rams Media Team

Rams Media Team
  • Players
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Click here to check out the latest e-release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook

Retweet it on Twitter

#2 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Click here to check out the latest e-release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook

Retweet it on Twitter

Loads of leaflets for the new lottery yesterday, and I still have to decide whether to give my limited spare cash to that cause or the amber ribbon - but I picked one up anyway. I arrived forty minutes prior to kick off to avoid the anticipated crush, and also in the hope of getting one of our team sheets, which are currently rarer than a "penny black". Once again, the gatekeeper laughed hysterically when I asked him if he had any - doesn't even appologise anymore. Can anybody tell me what time I need to arrive at the ground to guarantee myself one of these much saught after and possibly mythical items ? I don't really want to wait until one comes up for auction on antiques roadshow. Alternatively, could someone connected to the club put the teams on the website or this forum a couple of hours before the match ? Thanks - in hope rather than anticipation.

#3 legin

legin
  • Players
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

GOR
re team sheets try the club office about twenty mins before kick off !

#4 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

GOR
re team sheets try the club office about twenty mins before kick off !

Thanks - will do.

#5 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Officiallly, coaches dont have to submit their squads until an hour before kick off, (and invariably leave it that late) so i have sympathy for the club when they are being berated for having no team sheets available.

However, it might be worth looking into the prospect of tweeting the team to those tech savvy enough to have tinterweb : )
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#6 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

Officiallly, coaches dont have to submit their squads until an hour before kick off, (and invariably leave it that late) so i have sympathy for the club when they are being berated for having no team sheets available.

However, it might be worth looking into the prospect of tweeting the team to those tech savvy enough to have tinterweb : )

When I suggested this I was told by Tom that it already happened - I never received said tweets, however.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#7 barackoRAMa

barackoRAMa
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

Why is "The Big One" draw still being advertised to join up on the official web site when it is no longer in go?

#8 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

When I suggested this I was told by Tom that it already happened - I never received said tweets, however.

You don't receive tweets. You join Twitter, follow Dewsbury Rams and the Tweets appear on your news feed.

The teams were tweeted for the pre-season matches, but as explained in this e-release I'm no longer in a position to continue providing that service.

#9 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

You don't receive tweets. You join Twitter, follow Dewsbury Rams and the Tweets appear on your news feed.

The teams were tweeted for the pre-season matches, but as explained in this e-release I'm no longer in a position to continue providing that service.

In other words the club would rather use the other Tom and Tim as they are probably cheaper?

Shame. Never seen as much e-exposure since you got onboard. Yet again....Perhaps - The club fears something positive.

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#10 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

In other words the club would rather use the other Tom and Tim as they are probably cheaper?

Shame. Never seen as much e-exposure since you got onboard. Yet again....Perhaps - The club fears something positive.

Cheaper than free?! ;)

I stopped because I don't have the time to commit to doing it any more. I really miss doing it!

#11 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Thanks Tom. Now about these eggs I have to suck..................

I got the Twitter feeds from Dewsbury Rams but never got team lists - maybe it's the reception in the South Stand?

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#12 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Cheaper than free?! ;)

We both know how it works Tom ;)

#13 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 972 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

We both know how it works Tom ;)

I don't! :blink:

#14 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

I don't! :blink:

Exposure Tom.

#15 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

What Tom's been exposing himself!!!!!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#16 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

I guess doing something for nothing is better than wanting something for nothing, eh FF B)

#17 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

I guess doing something for nothing is better than wanting something for nothing, eh FF B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#18 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Have filled my form in, don't bother with National Lottery.

#19 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

And driving is better than getting the bus John.

#20 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

YOu should tell the bus driver that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users