TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Thurs

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Good tight game thought it was a good battle of the forwards as Ben black made handforth and thacks look mediocre at times. It was a forwards game though as their was very little breaks only from mistakes. Stokes well what do I say he was shocking but to be fair he was as bad for both teams. I thought hemmingways kick went over by the way on TV. Wanted you guys to win but given the score line near the end I bet your happy with the draw.

Edited by thundergaz, 28 February 2013 - 11:03 PM.

#22 Robinho71

Robinho71
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

Well done Batley! Can't wait to get you guys at POR, great fans, always a laugh n good banter!

#23 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

I thought hemmingways kick went over by the way on TV.

I'm convinced it did and I was right behind it.

#24 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

I'm convinced it did and I was right behind it.

Never in doubt. not worth mentioning.

#25 Morleydog

Morleydog
  • Coach
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Never in doubt. not worth mentioning.

Think they may be talking about the disallowed one from Potts' try. Heard a couple of people who watched on TV say it went over and Hemingway seemed a bit miffed.

#26 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hard to tell from the TV whether the kick after the Potts try went over. It certainly looked like it to me but the problem was that it disappeared off the top of the TV screen and was much higher than the top of the posts. The final kick was good no question at all- don't understand how anyone can question it.

#27 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Hard to tell from the TV whether the kick after the Potts try went over. It certainly looked like it to me but the problem was that it disappeared off the top of the TV screen and was much higher than the top of the posts. The final kick was good no question at all- don't understand how anyone can question it.

Agreed!

#28 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Think they may be talking about the disallowed one from Potts' try. Heard a couple of people who watched on TV say it went over and Hemingway seemed a bit miffed.

I mean the 'disallowed' one from Potts try. I can understand it being difficult to see on the TV but the TJ's should be getting it right.

#29 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

Brother in law predicted a 20-18 win (£90 at stake) in the Debating society weekly predictions.

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users