Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Shouldn't this be Red and White ?

Rovers new stand wrong colour

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

No-one has “rattled my cage”, I’m giving my views on the situation re: the 2 Hull sides’ stadium joys/traumas of recent years, something I feel equipped to do in spite of the fact that I follow Rovers.

The location of the KC makes sense, being as it is both central and on the train approach and with good motorway links. But it’s not implausible that it could have been earmarked slightly more East. 10 years later and it might even have formed part of the current North Bransholme regeneration. Hull is a big old place. Had Rovers been in rude health in the late 90s and FC down at heel, it’s quite possible that City and Rovers would have buddied up instead and FC fans now be grumbling about a botched council attempt to level the score. And they would be entitled to. This is all I’m saying.

Fair enough but all talk of the KC and Hull FC is a smokescreen as far as the issue of Hull KR's new stand is concerned. You seem to believe the council are at fault but It appears to me that Hudgell or whoever he delegated to oversee the project has taken their eye off the ball in a big way. He went very quiet in the local media after the council slapped him down publicly. Cheap shots at his 'cross city rivals' don't really answer the questions about his handling of the project.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#42 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,134 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

This blue cladding aint half making the weather nice.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#43 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

This blue cladding aint half making the weather nice.

You wouldn't have seen it this morning with all the fog.

#44 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

You wouldn't have seen it this morning with all the fog.

Perfect for sneaking in the new seats:

Posted Image

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users