Rugby League World Magazine - Feedback

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 slowdive

slowdive
  • Coach
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

First thing to say is that, for the first time, I found the magazine in my local WH Smith branch here in East Sussex - you could have knocked me down with a feather. Usually, I buy the magazine on the concourse at London's Victoria station...

I enjoy the magazine but would love Mike Rylance to be given much more space for his French pieces. His pieces are "newsy" - which is good - but I would like him to explore the history and culture of the game in greater depth. I would love to see interviews with/profiles of some of the great (or even lesser known) names, I want to hear their stories, what the game means to them, how they see its future, learn more about the legendary tours and World Cups and Test matches and so on... a little bit more poetry to go alongside the prose.

For me, I would rather more stuff about the current scene in France. I'm not suggesting some of the stuff you mention isn't interesting and worth writing about, but I would love to have even more about the French game at the moment.

"At times to be silent is to lie. You will win because you have enough brute force. But you will not convince. For to convince you need to persuade. And in order to persuade you would need what you lack: Reason and Right."

#22 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

Content of the magazine excellant really enjoyable read but Melbourne should have been given the front cover, sometimes I feel that the front cover of the magazine doesnt catch peoples attention enough
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users