TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

castleford in the mire?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,629 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

There is no evidence they were about to be fired either. There are different levels of loyalty in life and I would agree famity comes first. Conversly loyalty to your employer is important. My own personal decision would have been to wait it out, help Castleford to the best of my ability and hope for the best outcome. The example of Potter at Bradford comes to mind, although, in this case here the employees were still being paid.

People have free will to make their own life choices and career decisions it's ridiculous to make judgements upon people for doing just that

So you do think these people were being disloyal then

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso, 28 February 2013 - 05:24 PM.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#62 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

People have free will to make their own life choices and career decisions it's ridiculous to make judgements upon people for doing just that

So you do think these people were being disloyal then

People make decisions upon which others make judgements hundreds of times. If a person makes a decision to commit a heinous murder or embezzle funds or any other crime, people and society will make judgements. There's nothing ridiculous about it.

From my own personal values system the answer is " Yes".

#63 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,629 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

People make decisions upon which others make judgements hundreds of times. If a person makes a decision to commit a heinous murder or embezzle funds or any other crime, people and society will make judgements. There's nothing ridiculous about it.

From my own personal values system the answer is " Yes".

Changing your job is hardly commensurate with committing a crime

So your rats and the sinking ship comment was derogatory then
Keeping it local

#64 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Jeez. isn't the rats thing just a simple analogy for us to get the gist of his argument.

#65 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Don't think Wakey will have too much trouble finding a replacement, 9000+ crowds, decent on-field performances, good vibe about the club.

I'm more worried about the effect it will have on Dewsbury

I wouldn't bet on it.

#66 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Changing your job is hardly commensurate with committing a crime

So your rats and the sinking ship comment was derogatory then

My word...

#67 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,629 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Jeez. isn't the rats thing just a simple analogy for us to get the gist of his argument.

seemingly not in the context of his subsequent posts

it's the gist of his argument that people leaving their job is n t of disloyalty.
Keeping it local

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users