Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

01/03/13 - Salford City Reds v London Broncos - KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Salford City Reds (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. London Broncos (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,678 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Broughton failed to make the game due to traffic causing a little disruption and the early introduction of Foran this does not explain the poor effort from Salford.

3 individual errors gifted tries. No on field leadership, poor decision making from all over the field. Losing Danny Williams in the first half to a hamstring certainly didn't help. London's Dixon was lively but a half decent team would have had won this game, London still look a long way off, too many players not performing.

Gibson failed to connect to kick the ball dead, another kick though missed by probably Williams.

Sneyd had two tries chalked off I assume from knock ons although the 2nd looked good.

This brings me to Murphy, I really don't see what he offers Salford and should be returned to Wigan as soon as possible. I knew we have extended his loan but he is a liability, can't catch, positionally poor, refuses to pass. For my sanity he has to go. The more annoying thing is Evalds has now gone on DR to Oldham, why not play him he is much better than Murphy?

Hope Lowe gets a grip soon

#42 TwoBlues

TwoBlues
  • Coach
  • 723 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

This brings me to Murphy, I really don't see what he offers Salford and should be returned to Wigan as soon as possible. I knew we have extended his loan but he is a liability, can't catch, positionally poor, refuses to pass. For my sanity he has to go. The more annoying thing is Evalds has now gone on DR to Oldham, why not play him he is much better than Murphy?

Neither can Fox the Wakefield winger.Next Sunday should be interesting.Super League just gets better and better.... :)

#43 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,023 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users