Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

CHRIS BRIDGE

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

So a load od fuss for nowt!

Why is Ormsby injured? Or has he been dropped? He is as far as I'm aware a Swinton player not a dual registration .Seems a shame to break up a winning team to accommodate Chris Bridge but that is the Coaches prerogative.

#82 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

And personally i want to see the best players possible play in the swinton shirt this season whether thats players from warrington, leeds, st helens, manly or even mars. As long as we play well that all im bothered about

They r only jealous m8 ignore em 😜😜

#83 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Why is Ormsby injured? Or has he been dropped? He is as far as I'm aware a Swinton player not a dual registration .Seems a shame to break up a winning team to accommodate Chris Bridge but that is the Coaches prerogative.

One change..Dave when was the last time we made only one change?

#84 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Up until this thread some would have considered Ormsby a warrington player with no loyalty to Swinton. Then he is replaced by Bridge and he becomes a hard done by Swinton player. Is that some sort of progress?

I only hope we can now end this constant twisting of the information to fit the argument.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#85 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

This DR nonsense is just an excuse. if you dont want to watch Swinton then dont watch Swinton. dont be blaming DR because you're turning your back on your team! (that only applies if Swinton are your team and you're not a closet Leigh fan sent to do peoples heads in)

Leave the people who still watch Swinton alone to follow their team.

enjoy your lives. you wont be missed.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#86 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Dave it won't worry you if Bridge plays since your going else where.

#87 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

If both Bridges play and both Hawkyards, when was the last time two sets of brothers played in the same game!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#88 PhillH

PhillH
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

Merely one Warrington player being replaced by another Warrington player, with the prerogative that counts resting with Tony Smith.
Rugby League - great game, shame about the administration.

#89 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Merely one Warrington player being replaced by another Warrington player, with the prerogative that counts resting with Tony Smith.

Tony phoned you and told you has he Phil?
How do you KNOW all of these things? How do you PROOVE all of these statements which you make as such and not just opinions?
Or are you just flying kites like the rest of us?

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#90 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Off you trot back to Leigh Phil.

#91 iomlion

iomlion
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

There should be a policy of non response to Philh posts. If no one responds then he may take his attitude somewhere else. He's sometimes worth reading if I have a spare half day for each post but it has become awfully dull and depressing tbh.

If Chris Bridge plays, don't care what position, but preferably the best one for the rest of the team on the day. All I ask is that he does his best for the team and Swinton!

#92 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Off you trot back to Leigh Phil.

we aint that lucky Alan.

Posted Image

#93 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

Edited by Barnie, 03 March 2013 - 07:03 AM.

Posted Image