Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton Game

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

I did not state that there was no difference at all. That's how you've interpreted it. I said its ridiculous.
You've started the nastiness my anonymous friend...hence what you term diversions.
Im not getting into a rights and wrongs discussion its been done to death
No club is whiter than white which was the point of my post. Lets just enjoy the rugby league. ..like yesterday's great match

#42 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

I did not state that there was no difference at all. That's how you've interpreted it. I said its ridiculous.
You've started the nastiness my anonymous friend...hence what you term diversions.
No club is whiter than white which was the point of my post. Lets just enjoy the rugby league. ..like yesterday's great match

#43 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

No nastiness intended, if you feel that way I unreservedly apologise. However you did call me a misery, which is ironic as you have no idea who I am, as you pointed out. And as for rights and wrongs, if you mean DR then I agree it's been done to death. And nothing wrong with anonymous, it's part of the ethos of an Internet forum. No rules being broken by me, though I accept your belief that I may not be within the spirit of what's acceptable!

Edited by distantdog, 04 March 2013 - 04:17 PM.

#44 Flying 5

Flying 5
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Come on guys. Stop bickering. Well done distant dog for the apology. Now, kiss and make-up.

#45 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Come on guys. Stop bickering. Well done distant dog for the apology. Now, kiss and make-up.

Ha, did not realise we were bickering until his last post but I hod up my hands and accept all responsibility, and , god forbid, I was defending Dewsbury.

#46 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Big kiss back xx

#47 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

There you go, love is all around us!

#48 Flying 5

Flying 5
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Can you imagine such mutual respect in football? Long live Rugby League.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users