Hawks Prayers Answered with Achurch

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hunslet Hawks RLFC are delighted to announce that Mitch Achurch has signed dual registration forms and will make his debut against Doncaster on Sunday at South Leeds Stadium.

Achurch 24 is a front/back row forward who is a giant at 6’ 5“ and weighs 16st 11 lb, he trained with his new team mates for the first time last evening and will train again tonight in preparation for Sunday’s game.

Director of Rugby Darren Williams said “Mitch is a former Penrith Panther who signed a 4 year deal with the Rhinos and is seen as a huge prospect by the Champions, to be able to include him in the lead up to a big game on Sunday is a massive boost to the club.”

Williams added “With club captain David March very doubtful on Sunday along with Luke Haigh and Steve Dooler’s retirement from semi professional rugby, it’s a timely boost to the squad as injuries are mounting up; Waine Pryce & David Clayton are both ruled out and we need to check on a couple of others.”

Hunslet have 6 players available on dual registration on Sunday with Achurch joining Jimmy Watson, Liam Hood, Jimmy Keinhorst, Brad Singleton & Jamel Chisholm all in contention for spots although only 5 can be selected in one match.

Leeds Rhino’s season ticket can gain entry to Sunday’s game for half priced admission for just£6 on production of their membership card in the club office.

As part of the club’s sponsorship deal with Leeds Brewery from Sunday and for the rest of the home games Leeds Pale Ale will be available to purchase in the Phoenix Lounge along with bottles of Hellfire & Leeds Best.

Meanwhile the club can announce that to try and attract as many ex players back to support the club as possible, to this end we have a special offer available to all ex players, for £35 you can purchase a season ticket for the 2013 season from the club office just call 0113 2712730 or email darren.williams@hawksrl.com

So far ex greats such as Ken Eyre, Alan Preece & Ray Abbey have purchased theirs. It would be great to see many ex players return to the club that they distinguished with such honour.

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Now that's one big unit

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Keegan Hirst was a big unit........ :lol:

#4 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Keegan Hirst was a big unit........ :lol:

And now an excellent Championship level prop after some good coaching over the last 12+ months.

#5 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

correct nick, always thought he had potential
Posted Image

#6 shrek1

shrek1
  • Coach
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

season long loan deals are better than what is happening, using us to get there players fit isn't the best thing .
richard moore here one week then goes back jimmy kheinhorst did the same .it can't be good for team morale even if these dual reg players are superleague quality.
i know how i personally feel ....

Hunslet Hawks not Leeds (A Team)
MUCSONIHREHTKCUF..! have it large

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

correct nick, always thought he had potential

Not when we had him Steve , maybe different now

#8 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

season long loan deals are better than what is happening, using us to get there players fit isn't the best thing .
richard moore here one week then goes back jimmy kheinhorst did the same .it can't be good for team morale even if these dual reg players are superleague quality.
i know how i personally feel ....

Hunslet Hawks not Leeds (A Team)

More importantly Johno are you turning out for the supporters T&P team ?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#9 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Not when we had him Steve , maybe different now

What times the FBFC meeting tonight Pike?

#10 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

What times the FBFC meeting tonight Pike?

Why?.......... Do you like seeing 2 guys doing things 6.00pm ....we where gunna ask you but you'll be at Saints game we Gary Heth

#11 shrek1

shrek1
  • Coach
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

oooh Bitchy ...!

as for the supporters team , no mate i'm way too old and out of shape
MUCSONIHREHTKCUF..! have it large

#12 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Why?.......... Do you like seeing 2 guys doing things 6.00pm ....we where gunna ask you but you'll be at Saints game we Gary Heth

Not the things you and Sid get up to :o

#13 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

no mate i'm way too old and out of shape

I didn't like to say anything mate but i guess your right ;)

#14 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

oooh Bitchy ...!

as for the supporters team , no mate i'm way too old and out of shape

Go play with your G-String , Mr Shrek :rolleyes:

#15 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Not the things you and Sid get up to :o

I bet ur Prawn Sarnies ar'nt as good as King Kebeb.......

#16 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Now that's one big unit

Posted Image

#17 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

I bet ur Prawn Sarnies ar'nt as good as King Kebeb.......

I'm having a kebab tonight

#18 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Not rated by many at leeds

#19 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Not rated by many at leeds

Only time will tell Sgt , dose'nt matter how big you are , for me Lowie , back end of his playing days and his size was still a force , very good pair of hands aswell , another Lowie would do me.......

#20 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

I'm having a kebab tonight

The missis will make you eat it in the garden mate , she won't want the mansion smelling of kebab........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users