Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Full time scores

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Artful Dogger

Artful Dogger
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

well said!!!

#22 old papa

old papa
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

Would they field a side every week? I've been to watch them every season and they have been full of winter players, even guys who where on our books.

Just has a matter of interest where do you get all your players from ? Featherstone lions have a lot of junior and youth teams I would have thought that they would have big numbers for their open-age teams.

#23 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sharlston & Nevison Leap are still playing in the Pennine divisions.

Thats a funny way of saying 'well done Heworth'.
Posted Image

#24 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,765 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Thats a funny way of saying 'well done Heworth'.

I never mentioned Heworth
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#25 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,765 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Just has a matter of interest where do you get all your players from ? Featherstone lions have a lot of junior and youth teams I would have thought that they would have big numbers for their open-age teams.

To be truthful that seems to be the million pound question, we've probably got more players in our first team who have played junior rugby at Fev Lions at some point.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#26 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

I never mentioned Heworth

I think thats his point. The original statement was about Heworth maybe turning a corner on the pitch but you have to turn it into an anti summer thread. Give it a rest would you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users