Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Featherstone V Keighley.Thurs 7th March.7.30 K.O.

Match Thread

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Match Prediction (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Win, Lose or Draw

1. Voted Featherstone To Win (30 votes [85.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. Keighley To Win (3 votes [8.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

3. Draw (2 votes [5.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Fev 53-Keighley 10

MOM Kain

Att 2560

That was close!
Posted Image

#42 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

I noticed most web-sites have the second to last try down to Jonny Hepworth when in fact it was Tim Spears on the tannoy it was at first credited to Ian Hardman then Jonny,anyone know what injury Kyle Briggs picked up ?

#43 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

He has probably been the most shocking player so far!!!!!

fev winning 26-0 at H/T

Improved a bit second half - guess they probably threatened to send him back to Cas :D

#44 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

I noticed most web-sites have the second to last try down to Jonny Hepworth when in fact it was Tim Spears on the tannoy it was at first credited to Ian Hardman then Jonny,anyone know what injury Kyle Briggs picked up ?

The worry is he may have broken his ankle. That's according to premier sports as I've just watched the game back. but until he as an x ray I guess we won't know till tomorrow.

Edited by thundergaz, 07 March 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#45 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

Fev 53-Keighley 10

MOM Kain

Att 2560

Great prediction , closest this week
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#46 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

I made a right B....s of it as well, it was someone with fair hair. Briggsy got a bad leg injury was very down after the match and ended up walking on crutches.

#47 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

Bug ger!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#48 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

He's just had it x rayed mate, and is just waiting for results. Let's hope it's not Ronnie Laughton looking at the x rays, or Kyle could be pregnant.

#49 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

He's just had it x rayed mate, and is just waiting for results. Let's hope it's not Ronnie Laughton looking at the x rays, or Kyle could be pregnant.

Haha hope not, Kyle's partner only gave birth earlier on this week
Im Fev and im proud

#50 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

He has had a bitter sweet week has the lad hope he is ok

#51 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Nobody can touch fev this season, doubt you'll lose a match.

#52 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

Kyle just put on Facebook that there is no break and now hoping or a speedy recovery
Im Fev and im proud

#53 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

hope your right we will take some beating

#54 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

That was close!

Jog on you brown stuff stirrer....... You could not wait to re tweet Charlie martins miss heard accusations.......knowing full well mud sticks and the damage it causes. Nice one Gav you have proved exactly what I thought of you. You French mascot!

Edited by petesmithfan, 08 March 2013 - 03:49 PM.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#55 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Jog on you brown stuff stirrer....... You could not wait to re tweet Charlie martins miss heard accusations.......knowing full well mud sticks and the damage it causes. Nice one Gav you have proved exactly what I thought of you. You French mascot!

Don't be so precious. If a rugby player tweets something newsworthy I will comment on it, regardless of club. Its my job.

Edited by Gav Wilson, 08 March 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Posted Image

#56 firebasher

firebasher
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Don't be so precious. If a rugby player tweets something newsworthy I will comment on it, regardless of club. Its my job.

So I imagine you will also now report that the "rugby player" removed the tweet !!

#57 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

So I imagine you will also now report that the "rugby player" removed the tweet !!

Happy to! This is the first time I've been at a computer today so please excuse the lateness, but at least its 'prime time' for RL Twitter fans!

:)
Posted Image

#58 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Not much of a job then just retweeting unfounded accusations.....................................I decent journo would check the facts first

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#59 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

Decent journo would check the facts first

there is no such thing as a decent journalist

#60 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Not much of a job then just retweeting unfounded accusations.....................................I decent journo would check the facts first

The facts were a rugby player tweeted that he had been racially abused.

My tweet said: 'IF TRUE I hope its reported'.

If there was racism at the World Cup Final or at Leeds Akkies reserves I would hope it would be reported.

The lad has since retracted his comment and I have tweeted saying how glad I was that it was nothing untoward.

That is the end of it. If I really thought Fev was a horrible racist club would I sponsor matchballs and nines tournaments and such like?

Come on now...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users