Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

One for @RLMeltdown

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,761 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Bobbie Goulding (the real one?) tweeted: Can someone please tell me what the RL promotion advert with Sam Tomkins and Bradley Wiggins is selling. Was there a rugby ball in it ?

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,990 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

Any other tweets that might suggest it's a real/fake account?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#3 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,783 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Any other tweets that might suggest it's a real/fake account?

Apparently when he was France coach he tweeted that he was p***ing himself laughing at Thomas Bosc's performance during a game.

Only kidding, no professional would be dumb enough to do that in reference to their own team.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#4 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Only kidding, no professional would be dumb enough to do that in reference to their own team.

:lol:

#5 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Talking of @RLMeltdown, I think it was a good idea as there is plenty of material on the forums but the guy who does it posts some pretty banal stuff and ordinary opinions as examples.

It's nowhere near as entertaining as the Red and White kop meltdown.

#6 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

Talking of @RLMeltdown, I think it was a good idea as there is plenty of material on the forums but the guy who does it posts some pretty banal stuff and ordinary opinions as examples.

To be fair I don't think anything is as funny as RAWK, those Liverpool fans are hilarious.
Posted Image

#7 Kenny Bania

Kenny Bania
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

That's one of the best accounts on Twitter. I do love laughing at miserable Liverpool fans.

#8 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,129 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Apparently when he was France coach he tweeted that he was p***ing himself laughing at Thomas Bosc's performance during a game.

Who did that? The inference rings a bells but I can't think who.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#9 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Who did that? The inference rings a bells but I can't think who.

I was thinking that myself. I was thinking it was Westerman but didn't he say something about playing for a bigger club.

#10 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

I was thinking that myself. I was thinking it was Westerman but didn't he say something about playing for a bigger club.

It was Danny Nicklas. It seems to have backfired on him though as he still hasn't been recalled even with Seymour out.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users