TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

One for @RLMeltdown

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,871 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Bobbie Goulding (the real one?) tweeted: Can someone please tell me what the RL promotion advert with Sam Tomkins and Bradley Wiggins is selling. Was there a rugby ball in it ?

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,122 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

Any other tweets that might suggest it's a real/fake account?

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#3 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,859 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Any other tweets that might suggest it's a real/fake account?

Apparently when he was France coach he tweeted that he was p***ing himself laughing at Thomas Bosc's performance during a game.

Only kidding, no professional would be dumb enough to do that in reference to their own team.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#4 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Only kidding, no professional would be dumb enough to do that in reference to their own team.

:lol:

#5 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Talking of @RLMeltdown, I think it was a good idea as there is plenty of material on the forums but the guy who does it posts some pretty banal stuff and ordinary opinions as examples.

It's nowhere near as entertaining as the Red and White kop meltdown.

#6 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

Talking of @RLMeltdown, I think it was a good idea as there is plenty of material on the forums but the guy who does it posts some pretty banal stuff and ordinary opinions as examples.

To be fair I don't think anything is as funny as RAWK, those Liverpool fans are hilarious.
Posted Image

#7 Kenny Bania

Kenny Bania
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

That's one of the best accounts on Twitter. I do love laughing at miserable Liverpool fans.

#8 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Apparently when he was France coach he tweeted that he was p***ing himself laughing at Thomas Bosc's performance during a game.

Who did that? The inference rings a bells but I can't think who.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#9 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Who did that? The inference rings a bells but I can't think who.

I was thinking that myself. I was thinking it was Westerman but didn't he say something about playing for a bigger club.

#10 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

I was thinking that myself. I was thinking it was Westerman but didn't he say something about playing for a bigger club.

It was Danny Nicklas. It seems to have backfired on him though as he still hasn't been recalled even with Seymour out.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users