League Express Digital-Only Easter Edition Out Now!

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The results from the 2015 General Election are in

Tories poll 30.3%

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Steve May

Steve May
  • Coach
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Only on welfare is there any significant difference between the policies of the last government and the present one.

Posted Image

Did someone say something? I couldn't hear. Oh, it was the useful idiot again. Will someone please put him back in his box.

That's me.  I'm done.

#22 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Posted Image
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#23 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 28,407 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

Posted Image

Did someone say something? I couldn't hear. Oh, it was the useful idiot again. Will someone please put him back in his box.

Bless.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#24 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,286 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

Or anyone who's about to lose money they can't afford to because they have a spare bedroom and there's no single bedroom house available for them to move to within fifty miles. (like my parents in law)

This is a really stupid policy because, in most cases, the local council will have to pay for the removal costs plus two lots of redecorating.

What about this for a scenario?
They get a friendly doctor to say that one of them has a tremendous snoring problem and they need to sleep in separate rooms. If thery still don't get any joy, they can drag the appeal out for years.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#25 Methven Hornet

Methven Hornet
  • Coach
  • 9,423 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

I don't know if that was the same one but the one I was referring to concentrated solely on immigration and had Miliband admitting their policy while in power was wrong and had caused problems on issues such as unemployment etc

No, we had one specifically for Scotland. It started off with an ordinary Scottish voter (or an actor playing one) who basically said "I'm Scottish, I'm proud to be Scottish, Scottish Labour's Scottish, I'm gonna vote Labour. Then Johann Lamont came on and blamed the Tories, the Lib Dems and the SNP (especially the SNP) for the ills facing society today; vote Labour!

Honestly, I'm under the impression that Labour have travelled back to the 80s/early 90s in terms of their prospects of winning a general election, and that their opinion poll lead will disappear like snow off a dyke.
"There are now more pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs."

#26 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,286 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Honestly, I'm under the impression that Labour have travelled back to the 80s/early 90s in terms of their prospects of winning a general election, and that their opinion poll lead will disappear like snow off a dyke.

http://lgbtlabour.org.uk/join

I hope you're not suggesting that members of Labour's Gay and Lesbian Group use cocaine.

B)

Edited by Wolford6, 07 March 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#27 Methven Hornet

Methven Hornet
  • Coach
  • 9,423 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

http://lgbtlabour.org.uk/join

I hope you're not suggesting that members of Labour's Gay and Lesbian Group use cocaine.

B)

Now that is some image! :)
"There are now more pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users