Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

I will still be there on Sunday.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

perhaps the £15 saved by walneyboy, if you were to lend him your ticket Nasher, could be re-contributed back into the clubs coffers via the raiders bar!

all helps, i myself am hoping for a nice summers day so i can get the raiders home shirt out (for the first time without a jacket, yes i am soft), sit back with a few Summery ciders and watch the boys bring home the win.

If only there was a like button....lol

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#22 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

Perhaps Walneyboy is saving money for his framed signed picture of Paul Noone. :lol:

#23 walneyboy

walneyboy
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Perhaps Walneyboy is saving money for his framed signed picture of Paul Noone. :lol:

real crack rooster!!

#24 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Booked my train so the Coventry branch of the supporters club will be present.
It may be my last trip for a while as my owner goes into hospital to have two new knees and I'm going to have to wear my nurses uniform ( which is some compensation for missing games). Are there any new men out there that can show me how a vacuum cleaner works?

Sorry Ron, I'm a stranger to one mesell. The wife reckons the last time I used one of them things it was a Bex Bissell. She'll be right of course, she always is 'cause she tells me so.

Roll on Sunday.

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#25 Bob247

Bob247
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

People can say all they want about recent raiders performances but the truth is we will come back bigger & better like we always do. This is my club & I'll follow them through the good times & the bad like I always have. Let all the knockers have their moment because when we regain form & start playing like everyone knows we can there will be plenty of reasons for all us Blue and whites to smile. A few new faces in & a few players out & we will once again see the raiders we all know & love. Remember , we wont forget your gloating. We set the benchmark that other clubs can only dream of following. We are used to being top of the tree & it won't be long until we're back where we belong.

#26 barrowbob

barrowbob
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

People can say all they want about recent raiders performances but the truth is we will come back bigger & better like we always do. This is my club & I'll follow them through the good times & the bad like I always have. Let all the knockers have their moment because when we regain form & start playing like everyone knows we can there will be plenty of reasons for all us Blue and whites to smile. A few new faces in & a few players out & we will once again see the raiders we all know & love. Remember , we wont forget your gloating. We set the benchmark that other clubs can only dream of following. We are used to being top of the tree & it won't be long until we're back where we belong.

I just worry we're already too many games in to the season and played at least one game which by this point we should have at least one win!

#27 LocalRugby

LocalRugby
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

Does anyone know if Butler is available for this week ? we need a boost in the forwards !

#28 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Apparantly Butler and Spencer are both in contention.

#29 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Not long now...come on boys lets have a home win...

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users