Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

I will still be there on Sunday.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

perhaps the £15 saved by walneyboy, if you were to lend him your ticket Nasher, could be re-contributed back into the clubs coffers via the raiders bar!

all helps, i myself am hoping for a nice summers day so i can get the raiders home shirt out (for the first time without a jacket, yes i am soft), sit back with a few Summery ciders and watch the boys bring home the win.

If only there was a like button....lol

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#22 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

Perhaps Walneyboy is saving money for his framed signed picture of Paul Noone. :lol:

#23 walneyboy

walneyboy
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Perhaps Walneyboy is saving money for his framed signed picture of Paul Noone. :lol:

real crack rooster!!

#24 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Booked my train so the Coventry branch of the supporters club will be present.
It may be my last trip for a while as my owner goes into hospital to have two new knees and I'm going to have to wear my nurses uniform ( which is some compensation for missing games). Are there any new men out there that can show me how a vacuum cleaner works?

Sorry Ron, I'm a stranger to one mesell. The wife reckons the last time I used one of them things it was a Bex Bissell. She'll be right of course, she always is 'cause she tells me so.

Roll on Sunday.

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#25 Bob247

Bob247
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

People can say all they want about recent raiders performances but the truth is we will come back bigger & better like we always do. This is my club & I'll follow them through the good times & the bad like I always have. Let all the knockers have their moment because when we regain form & start playing like everyone knows we can there will be plenty of reasons for all us Blue and whites to smile. A few new faces in & a few players out & we will once again see the raiders we all know & love. Remember , we wont forget your gloating. We set the benchmark that other clubs can only dream of following. We are used to being top of the tree & it won't be long until we're back where we belong.

#26 barrowbob

barrowbob
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

People can say all they want about recent raiders performances but the truth is we will come back bigger & better like we always do. This is my club & I'll follow them through the good times & the bad like I always have. Let all the knockers have their moment because when we regain form & start playing like everyone knows we can there will be plenty of reasons for all us Blue and whites to smile. A few new faces in & a few players out & we will once again see the raiders we all know & love. Remember , we wont forget your gloating. We set the benchmark that other clubs can only dream of following. We are used to being top of the tree & it won't be long until we're back where we belong.

I just worry we're already too many games in to the season and played at least one game which by this point we should have at least one win!

#27 LocalRugby

LocalRugby
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

Does anyone know if Butler is available for this week ? we need a boost in the forwards !

#28 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Apparantly Butler and Spencer are both in contention.

#29 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Not long now...come on boys lets have a home win...

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users