Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Gareth Hewer
WHAT A JOKE!!!

#2 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

top ref....................... er.......................eeeeeeeeeeeebygum hes poo........................r
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#3 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

RFL to blame for this. After the carry on last time why would they even consider putting him in charge of a Town game. His wife has just given birth recently so maybe (hopefully) he's having some time off from reffing as well as work and a new ref will be appointed.

#4 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

Maybe swap him for turley? Lol. I see he's a touch judge at a super league game this week....is that a punishment or promotion?

#5 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

You could put any ref's name above the statement WHAT A JOKE.

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#6 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

What a load of ###### this thread is. Gareth is the referee on Sunday and people writing a pile of s*** on here is pointless! This is where we make ourselves look as stupid as the Haven fans we love to laugh at!!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#7 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Lol

#8 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

Exactly. I'm sure if he reads this - which he easily can if he wishes - it's hardly gona do us any favours

#9 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

We dont name potential signings for good reason and then we slate the guy were going to have refereeing us, and even if Gareth was poor last time it doesnt give anyone the right to abuse him after a game but hey lets blame the RFL and hope having a baby means he will take time off :rolleyes:
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#10 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

if we perform like we can then the ref shouldnt have any bearing on the game. the ref dosent miss tackles and the ref dosent drop balls so lets concentrate on the boys in blue and white(or pink and black)and not the merry whistle blowers. how we can call the ref before a ball has been kicked is beyond me
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#11 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

We dont name potential signings for good reason and then we slate the guy were going to have refereeing us, and even if Gareth was poor last time it doesnt give anyone the right to abuse him after a game but hey lets blame the RFL and hope having a baby means he will take time off :rolleyes:

To be honest mate I agree with everything you've said. I like him as a ref and a person I just think it should have been dealt with better for Gareths sake.

#12 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Personally I respect hewer, his Cumbrian a lover of the game and when he doesn't do the professional game he helps out in the local league, a credit to the sport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users