Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Good Friday

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Wigan vs Saints 12.15 ko.

Hull vs Hull KR 2.45 ko.

Swinton Vs Leigh 12.00 ko.

Now to me it makes sense to have our kick off at 18.00 so we can let people watch both Sky games and come and see us after.

Radical i know but it may just work.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#2 Blakemore

Blakemore
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

It's a MASSIVE derby and we dont want drunken people causing trouble because rugby league is a family game!! Haha i agree a night kickoff would be nicer

#3 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Im thinking we do an all dayer blakey. either way we will hit it hard.

Posted Image

#4 Blakemore

Blakemore
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Im thinking the same as salford ha

#5 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hahahah I'll try not to barf this time. ;-)

Posted Image

#6 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

its my 30th that day barnie, so I will be smashing it. Trying to get everyone out for it

#7 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Seems Wigan v Saints was originally 245 and the Hull derby at noon but with Wigan Athletic at home to Norwich there has to be 24 hour timespan between games at the JJB stadium.As stated the 12pm kick off for The Leigh game seems ludicrous and presumably was to allow fans to watch the Wigan/Saints game which now won't be possible.

#8 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

12pm is excellent for me. Up to Edinburgh for the Easter weekend to visit the in-laws so with the early KO I've been able to wangle going up straight after the match rather than going through the expense of getting a divorce!

#9 THE PIMPERNEL

THE PIMPERNEL
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

12pm is excellent for me. Up to Edinburgh for the Easter weekend to visit the in-laws so with the early KO I've been able to wangle going up straight after the match rather than going through the expense of getting a divorce!

Your wife will never put in for a divorce Paul as those Scots don't like spending money if they don't have to! :) :) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users