TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

hope it works but cant see it ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

the £5 offer could cost fev a lot of money on thursday night being how many members go to matches with mates who are not members getting there mate in for £5 instead of £17 they would have payed there won't be many away support on thursday because keighley is bad to get to and from at best of time hope am wrong but we'll see

#2 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

the £5 offer could cost fev a lot of money on thursday night being how many members go to matches with mates who are not members getting there mate in for £5 instead of £17 they would have payed there won't be many away support on thursday because keighley is bad to get to and from at best of time hope am wrong but we'll see

Best not be too bad to get to Fev from Keighley on Thursday, I'm coming to the game straight from work. :D

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#3 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

I think its more for the stay aways plug. If people haven't got a season ticket there not going to come to the game and pay 17 quid when they can watch it at home or in the pub for nothing. I think its a great idea and I personally think we will get a bigger crowd than we would of had without using it.

#4 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

My hubby and myself have purchased a ticket each, and one as gone to a lapsed supporter and another to someone who as never been before, if you don't try it, we won't know, will we?
Im Fev and im proud

#5 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

My hubby and myself have purchased a ticket each, and one as gone to a lapsed supporter and another to someone who as never been before, if you don't try it, we won't know, will we?

Agree mo and if the 2 supporters you have given tickets to get the bug and come more often then its worked even if one of them comes again its worked. Fev haven't anything to lose by doing this IMO because as we all know crowds on Thursday nights are shocking anyway.

#6 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

Think thats how theyre meant to be used? Lapsed sipporters need to be brought back as much as new fans need to be brought in.

Cummins Out.

#7 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

also important to get as many bodies through the gate to give the crowd a healthy look for a televised game; wonder if any main stand regulars will consider switching to the family stand, where the cameras will be pointed for most of the game?

#8 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

like i said hope i'm wrong nobody wants to see the ground full as much as me but got a feeling everybody wants sumat cheap even regular supports

#9 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

That's the problem with these offers some people will do it as the club intended but a lot will get one when they were coming anyway Thing is the club is doing its best we need to support them with the ideas but with everything some will abuse it

Thought you could bring a friend for a £10 with you season ticket or did I get that wrong ?

#10 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

also important to get as many bodies through the gate to give the crowd a healthy look for a televised game; wonder if any main stand regulars will consider switching to the family stand, where the cameras will be pointed for most of the game?

It will be pointing at POR end most of time, where keighley will be penned in and not make 20m, or Fev are scoring at will ;)

#11 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

It will be pointing at POR end most of time, where keighley will be penned in and not make 20m, or Fev are scoring at will ;)

Are we playing downhill all game then?

#12 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Are we playing downhill all game then?

Doh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users