Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Steve Clark RIP

Some very sad news.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Bluenwhite

Bluenwhite

Coach

• Coach
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

Steve & I used to travel to all away games together. I was absolutely gutted to hear such sad news.

Condolences to Steve's wife and children & family. A true fan of Barrow Rugby League for as long as I can remember. RIP Steve you won't be forgotten.

Regards Tez

#22 Dave W

Dave W
  • Coach
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

One of the club's unsung hero supporters.

RIP SRC and condolences to his family

#23 goudie

goudie
  • Coach
  • 525 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

A Very well respected fan of the Raiders, We used to have a craic regularly at the Rugger, Talking about this and that.
Condolences to his Wife and Kids, And Mam and Dad.
Na night and God Bless ya Mate.!!
Ian Goude.

Posted Image

BARROW RAIDER's
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER's
NORTHERN RAIL CUP FINALIST's
CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND FINAL WINNER's

Stevo say's: I cant see anything but a win for Castleford!!!

#24 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Very upset to hear this. There's not a lot to say other than echo the thoughts of everyone else on here.

Steve was a sound bloke who, as Keith Nutter has already said, was always prepared to go the extra mile to help the club. He was always a good crack on matchday, and didn't just share the vision that many have for Barrow Rugby, but contributed to it.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Steve.

John Thomason

Edited by Jonty, 07 March 2013 - 12:50 PM.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#25 Thirty Three

Thirty Three
  • Coach
  • 338 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Tragic News. Steve was a superb bloke and a good friend. I seriously thought he would beat it, Life can be so cruel. Our thoughts are with the Clark Family.

Gary Salt & Family.
"All things must pass....."

#26 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Thank you to one and all for the impeccable way the minutes applause was observed for Steve prior to the match.

Also thank you to the players for a second half performance which Steve would have absolutely loved.

Posted Image

#27 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

I agree what a second half performance...I know Steve would have been so proud...You sure went out out on a high mate, one you would have been so proud of.....

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users