Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

People need to get a grip....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

.... of reality me thinks. Somebody comes into our game from outside of the game with alot of money to spend (that is putting money into our game also) an some of you on here are not satisfied. would you rather Salford gone out of business than money being invested plus all the PR (of which our game seriously lacks) that he brings. I can see jealousy amongst the doomongers........

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#2 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,121 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

So I assume we can't say anything about Bradford, Warrington, Saints, Leeds etc either who all had people coming into the game to invest?

I haven't seen a single post suggesting they are not happy with him investing - they are simply commenting on what he is doing, which he is inviting, by going public with almost everything. That's his choice, and it will lead to people commenting on it.

Not sure what the issue is, or why this couldn't have been on one of his other threads tbh.

#3 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 40,077 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

.... of reality me thinks. Somebody comes into our game from outside of the game with alot of money to spend (that is putting money into our game also) an some of you on here are not satisfied. would you rather Salford gone out of business than money being invested plus all the PR (of which our game seriously lacks) that he brings. I can see jealousy amongst the doomongers........

that's because people have narrow self serving agendas

Bradford and salford were in b other financially and people jumped in becaue it suited their 'the system is all wrong because it doesn't suit usus' riff. never mind the context of all sports having similar issues, the state the country is in or the specific problems the club faced.

Now both clubs have stable finances are headd up by seemingly sound people, the farce, joke and laughing stock people have lost interest
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#4 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

Not sure what the issue is, or why this couldn't have been on one of his other threads tbh.

Quite.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users