Photo
- - - - -

08/03/13 - Hull FC v Castleford Tigers - KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Voted Castleford Tigers (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

44-0
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#42 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Cas fans doing the biggest conga the KC has seen.

Josh Bowden over,

52-0.

Edited by Old Frightful, 08 March 2013 - 09:38 PM.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#43 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,731 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Crikey

#44 DimmestStar

DimmestStar
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Hull Fc's world domination will once again be apparent with a 15-14 or similar annihilation of Castleford.

#45 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Hull Fc's world domination will once again be apparent with a 15-14 or similar annihilation of Castleford.

eh? wtf
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#46 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Oh dear.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#47 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Not bad considering.

#48 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

I blame Fozzard

Posted Image

#49 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Never saw this coming but we'll take it well done

#50 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

First 50+ score line of the year?

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#51 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,731 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

hell hath no fury......

#52 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

I blame Fozzard

I think after last weeks dire performance you played us at the wrong time Kenny, but mistakes killed you tonight.

#53 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 6,161 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

First 50+ score line of the year?

Should we have a sweep on when Lobby will start his next thread.

#54 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Should we have a sweep on when Lobby will start his next thread.

I wish he was more like Sooty.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#55 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

I think after last weeks dire performance you played us at the wrong time Kenny, but mistakes killed you tonight.

yep - could only manage the radio but ho hum, life goes on!!

Posted Image

#56 trakl

trakl
  • Coach
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Aside from his tries, how was Tom Lineham in his one-on-one battle with Justin Carney?

#57 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,037 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

Aside from his tries, how was Tom Lineham in his one-on-one battle with Justin Carney?

Tool a HUGE handoff at the start of the game! The guy (Carney) is a feckin' tank going forward! Think Tom learnt an early lesson but did very well himself with ball in hand.

As for Chase, just a petulant fool during and following that fracas. Him and Lineham went at it about 10m away from everyone else, and when a few Cas players came to separate them, Chase still wanted to keep it going (Lineham didn't back down either). If Ganson had spotted the high tackle in the build up, followed by the further niggling, it may not have erupted (and still gave Cas the penalty!).
Posted Image

#58 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Ok, now I'm home and have read this post again, along with the others it "may" have been "relevant" to, I'm still struggling to grasp your inference.

Care to explain?

#59 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

Tool a HUGE handoff at the start of the game! The guy (Carney) is a feckin' tank going forward! Think Tom learnt an early lesson but did very well himself with ball in hand.

As for Chase, just a petulant fool during and following that fracas. Him and Lineham went at it about 10m away from everyone else, and when a few Cas players came to separate them, Chase still wanted to keep it going (Lineham didn't back down either). If Ganson had spotted the high tackle in the build up, followed by the further niggling, it may not have erupted (and still gave Cas the penalty!).

That was my view as well.
That could of been nipped in the bud but for some inexplicable reason none of the officials seemed to spot the niggle!

I did think that overall, Ganson gave the best refereeing performance I've seen this season!

:)
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#60 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

What happened to Cas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users