Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Cougars loan for Cosgrove

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dewsbury Rams

Dewsbury Rams
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

Click here.

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

Hope Cosgrove gets a chance in the Rams first team, good solid player IMO.

#3 bigboyroy

bigboyroy
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Should have been in first team anyway, does more and looks interested which is more than Mr Pryce has done
So far.
We shouldn't be in a position where our young players are having to go on loan. Play Dewsbury
Players not dual reg, or loan players.
Might not be the last requesting to go!

#4 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 749 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Karl Pryce is not on dual-reg or loan. He's our player and he's ahead of Elliott in the pecking order at the moment.

I'd rather our young players be playing regular first team rugby rather than kicking their heels on the sidelines, so surely sending him out on loan is a good move?

#5 Rambo

Rambo
  • Coach
  • 491 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

Should be in the 17 every week for me. Can play centre, wing or 2nd row/LF. Hope he does well at Keighley and Morrison gets him back to dewsbury after 1 month
Posted Image

#6 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

I hope he has a great month at Keighley and comes back to the Rams and gets his place in the starting 13.

#7 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Isn't it about time someone started a thread about GM falling out with players, dressing room strife disharmony etc....?

Whenever a player left when Warren Jowitt was coach, the was always some rumours of trouble, poor man management etc...

#8 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Did Warren Jowitt get on with anyone apart from the lads that worked with him?

#9 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Did Warren Jowitt get on with anyone apart from the lads that worked with him?

No, simple as that
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#10 bigboyroy

bigboyroy
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Karl Pryce is not on dual-reg or loan. He's our player and he's ahead of Elliott in the pecking order at the moment.

I'd rather our young players be playing regular first team rugby rather than kicking their heels on the sidelines, so surely sending him out on loan is a good move?

Think you have misunderstood my last post - in my opinion Cosgrove shows more interest and puts more effort in than Pryce
I know Pryce is a Dewsbury player what I,m saying is there are other players now kicking their heels that should be on the pitch rather than the dual reg/loan players .I,m sure there must be unrest our lads train all week for these players to turn up on Friday and play Sunday - not good..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users