Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Glasshoughton Stadium Dream Finally Dead

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

maybe they could then build a supermarket on it lol

You mean a 'large scale retail outlet' surely?

#82 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,862 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

So why not sue him for breach of contract?

Ah I see you're going down the "can't afford it" route

Well maybe we can't but I know which side of the fence I'd rather be on

You're happy to be supported by someone who breaches contract I presume? Of course you are
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#83 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Ah I see you're going down the "can't afford it" route

Errr, no. There's lots of no win no fee solicitors about you know.

Well maybe we can't but I know which side of the fence I'd rather be on

You're happy to be supported by someone who breaches contract I presume? Of course you are

As I said you're hilarious. IF Feisal's really in breach of contract Cas will undoubtedly win and then get both what's due and their legal expenses back. In fact if Cas are in the right, there'd probably be an out of court settlement to save Probiz money.

No doubt you're still believing Dickie's hot air about the stadium too.

#84 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

wow - things change, but hey, all hail Feisal, I'm sure it's a long term strategy

No need for that pal, it was lovely and rectangular and colored in pastel.

Re: Faisal, there was always a long term strategy before he arrived... the only thing thats changed is thatvhes brought some of the longer term goals closer

Cummins Out.

#85 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,862 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

No need for that pal, it was lovely and rectangular and colored in pastel.

Re: Faisal, there was always a long term strategy before he arrived... the only thing thats changed is thatvhes brought some of the longer term goals closer

Blimey and I get accused of believing what "Tricky Dickie" comes out with
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#86 snapski

snapski
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Bet Faisal's new toy will be Blackburn Rovers if they get to the cup final.

#87 goldcoaster

goldcoaster
  • Coach
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

It's a shame Cas' plan hasn't come to fruition, although its no surprise really. Hopefully Wakey's stadium at Newmarket comes off. All reports indicate it will.
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users