Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Twitter Twitterings

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 285 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

My season tickets in the bin, I'm disgusted in this
bluewhitearmy

#22 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

I'm shocked and disgusted! I'm going to start supporting the scrubs down the road instead, i can only support a club and players that has the right morals.......

.....oh wait

#23 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Can just imagine all the jambos giggling to eachother at this....errghhh makes me cringe!

#24 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

the Pinned thread was due to some of your fellow fans using foul language on here.

I think you may find it was one or two of your own, I'm sure they will be big enough to own up who they are.

HW

#25 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Donald, you're a Town fan now. You've just been outted

#26 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

Town have more threads on the haven forum than they have on here. Thanks Mullett for the extra publicity. ;) ;)

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#27 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 345 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

The mullet aka Alan Goodwin the sanctimonious so and so forgets people in glass houses etc...
PS love the irony in his surname given he's a haven fan

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#28 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

I think you may find it was one or two of your own, I'm sure they will be big enough to own up who they are.

HW

and i think you will find it was a few of your lot.

#29 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

The mullet aka Alan Goodwin the sanctimonious so and so forgets people in glass houses etc...
PS love the irony in his surname given he's a haven fan

nivver heard of him.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#30 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 345 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

BKM on jam forum pal

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#31 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

ta for the info.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#32 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

Donald, you're a Town fan now. You've just been outted

Hahaha nah haven 100% marra

#33 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,592 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

and i think you will find it was a few of your lot.

It was probably the daft tedious plum who went crying to the moderators. "The nasty men are calling me names and making me cry" the pathetic little gimp.

#34 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 345 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

They're even telling Dave woods how to structure his training.
Clueless typical of people who don't know the games

#35 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

They're even telling Dave woods how to structure his training.
Clueless typical of people who don't know the games

3 defeats in a row and they're turning on him already,...... :lol:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users