TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Not going to Bramall Lane next week?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 PJT

PJT
  • Coach
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

For those that cannot attend our next first team fixture against Sheffield Eagles (at Bramall Lane) on Thursday 14th March (7.30pm kick off) we have an excellent evening of entertainment planned at the Big Fellas Stadium.

Kicking off at 7pm our Under 16 Scholarship side sponsored by LINPAC Packaging entertain Wakefield Trinity Wildcats in their first game of 2013. We will be showing the first team in action live on Premier Sports on all screens in the Atrium and the Gallery. There will also be happy hour prices on drinks throughout the evening.

Following the game there will be a brand new quiz with some exclusive prizes so if you cannot make the trip to Sheffield make sure you spend your evening at the Big Fellas Stadium.

The bar will also be open for supporters setting off to Sheffield on the supporters bus at 5:45p and will be open when supporters return. For those going to Bramall Lane, tickets can be purchased in advance at http://www.sufc.tale...uctSubType=RUGB or on 0871 995 1889 with a £2 saving on Adults and Over 60's tickets.

#2 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

Just check on the online tickets
not sure if they give you a £2 discount online
then charge you £1.40 booking fee

just check before ordering

#3 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

Don't think I can make it in time next week, Don Valley would have been better 'cos it's a breeze down the M1 after the rush hour. I'm not likely to get home to Sharlston 'til 7:45 so might get to Rovers ground for 2nd half. I'll be at my daughters in Wakey, 2 mins walk from Westgate Wolves, where club house will be open but they won't pay the extra fees for Premier, they say it's not cost effective.
Trouble with Premier Sports is that not many pubs and clubs will subscribe to it, though we might get a few more with increased NRL coverage?

If anyone knows of any pubs or clubs that will be showing it outside Featherstone could they please post it on here for the benefit of those that can't get to the game. I'm particularly interested on whether Sharlson Rugby club will have it on?

#4 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

Can we expect a taxi-load ? :rolleyes:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#5 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Can we expect a taxi-load ? :rolleyes:

If we did only take a taxi load Richie I'm sure we would outnumber you guys 😄😄😄. But you know full well Richie we travel in numbers and I'm sure a lot of us will be making the journey over just a few will miss the game because of work etc.

Edited by thundergaz, 09 March 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#6 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

Just check on the online tickets
not sure if they give you a £2 discount online
then charge you £1.40 booking fee

just check before ordering

Ten for £100's the best deal by far.

#7 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

i presume you have to ring eagles office direct to order then mate?

#8 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

I hate it when you have to queue at grounds for a ticket to get in, then queue again at the turnstiles
Im Fev and im proud

#9 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Yes. You need to book them in advance. Good for any Eagles match if you have any spares left over.

#10 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

I hate it when you have to queue at grounds for a ticket to get in, then queue again at the turnstiles

I don't think it will be a long one

Edited by jt, 09 March 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#11 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

I don't think it will be a long one

Perhaps not, but it also depends on what time we get there due to traffic etc, w are not setting off on the coach till 5.45pm as we have to give time for fans to get home from work.
Im Fev and im proud

#12 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Perhaps not, but it also depends on what time we get there due to traffic etc, w are not setting off on the coach till 5.45pm as we have to give time for fans to get home from work.

All the more reason to buy them in advance.

Problem solved. ^_^

#13 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

All the more reason to buy them in advance.

Problem solved. ^_^

If you also read my post further up, is that sometimes when purchasing them in advance you still have to queue up for the tickets anyway if they have not been sent through the post :-)))
Im Fev and im proud

#14 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

Was there last Friday, cracking ground but completely soulless with less than a thousand folk in it.

Its a nightmare to get to off the M1 too!
Posted Image

#15 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

For those that cannot attend our next first team fixture against Sheffield Eagles (at Bramall Lane) on Thursday 14th March (7.30pm kick off) we have an excellent evening of entertainment planned at the Big Fellas Stadium.

Kicking off at 7pm our Under 16 Scholarship side sponsored by LINPAC Packaging entertain Wakefield Trinity Wildcats in their first game of 2013. We will be showing the first team in action live on Premier Sports on all screens in the Atrium and the Gallery. There will also be happy hour prices on drinks throughout the evening.

Following the game there will be a brand new quiz with some exclusive prizes so if you cannot make the trip to Sheffield make sure you spend your evening at the Big Fellas Stadium.

The bar will also be open for supporters setting off to Sheffield on the supporters bus at 5:45p and will be open when supporters return. For those going to Bramall Lane, tickets can be purchased in advance at http://www.sufc.tale...uctSubType=RUGB or on 0871 995 1889 with a £2 saving on Adults and Over 60's tickets.

Very inconvenient. Will be watching grandson playing for the Wakefield acadamy. At least, will be able to shout for both sides!!.

#16 sharloRover

sharloRover
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

Don't think I can make it in time next week, Don Valley would have been better 'cos it's a breeze down the M1 after the rush hour. I'm not likely to get home to Sharlston 'til 7:45 so might get to Rovers ground for 2nd half. I'll be at my daughters in Wakey, 2 mins walk from Westgate Wolves, where club house will be open but they won't pay the extra fees for Premier, they say it's not cost effective.
Trouble with Premier Sports is that not many pubs and clubs will subscribe to it, though we might get a few more with increased NRL coverage?

If anyone knows of any pubs or clubs that will be showing it outside Featherstone could they please post it on here for the benefit of those that can't get to the game. I'm particularly interested on whether Sharlson Rugby club will have it on?

Yeah weve got it Steve mate

#17 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

Was there last Friday, cracking ground but completely soulless with less than a thousand folk in it.

Its a nightmare to get to off the M1 too!

Did you come in off the Parkway ? :mellow:

#18 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Did you come in off the Parkway ? :mellow:

No idea mate, we just followed the Sat Nav!
Posted Image

#19 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

No idea mate, we just followed the Sat Nav!

No eyes or anything, then ? :(

Sat navs - waste of money. Get a map for a couple of quid. B)

#20 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Sheffield have been contacted about this superb deal, and guess what, yes you can book the tickets but they're not sending them out, you've to go over to Sheffield prior to the game and pick them up. Kind of defeats the object in my opinion :-((((((
Im Fev and im proud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users