Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Championship score tonight

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,675 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Leigh 18 - Sheffield 40

Sheffield were leading 28 - 0 at half-time. Next Thursday's televised game between Sheffield and fev should be worth watching!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

its a date kt x
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#3 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

Widnes are worth watching at the moment.4_20 down with 12 men due to the stupid referee Hicks.Then came back to draw and could have won.Maybe if not playing a game be nice to see some of your fans.I maybe at your game on Sunday to see Declan Hulme play.

#4 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 325 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

You may be there some time if you're going to York, unless someone pulls up late I don't think he'll be playing

#5 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,434 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Really puts our result against them into perspective when they can demolish one of the league favourites like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users