Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Serious spinal injury - Ryan Glynn - Shaw Cross Sharks

injury

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 6brackendale

6brackendale
  • Players
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

Unfortunately I have to report the serious spinal injury of our star player Ryan Glynn - Ryan was injured during our game at Elland in the NCL. I would like to put on record our thanks to Elland ARLFC and to the superb Ambulance service.

Ryan is currently at Sheffield awaiting surgery on his neck and spine our thoughts are with him and his family at this dreadful time. What I am absolutely sure of is that Ryan will fight this injury.

I am also certain that the Rugby League community will support Ryan. We at Shaw Cross will be raising funds to support Ryan and his family. We intend to start collecting RL memorabilia to raffle and auction. Can I ask any club / player who might be able to help to contact me - Benny Richardson on 07803347721.

Thank you

Benny

#2 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

Thoughts and prayers with you Ryan and your famliy. Hoping for a speedy recovery xx

I know that Gav Wilson has offered support and I have alerted Matt King - 2 men who know exactly what you're going through

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#3 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,263 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

Always shocking to hear about this happening. Thoughts are with Ryan and his family. Best wishes for a strong recovery and, like you say, fully expect the RL community to rally round and offer whatever support they can.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#4 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Thorts are with him and his family. Wish him a speedy recovery.

#5 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

http://www.shawxshar...ynn-890434.html

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion