Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Ryan Glynn

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

dreadful news on Hunslet ex stand off Ryan Glynn, bad neck and spine injury whilst playing for shaw cross, lets hope he makes a full recovery and help the lad in any way we can.
Posted Image

#2 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

All the best in his recovery
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Not nice when this happens to a player , hope things work out for the lad...............

#4 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

Absolutely devastating news. Very good friend of mine is Glynny. Just spoke with someone from shaw cross and there will be a full press release very soon.

#5 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

I remember watching him in the 21's. it's things like this that make you realise what a tough sport it really is. Haighys mum looked devastated yest when Ian Johnston announced it in the bar. Time for the rl family to chip in for the lad
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#6 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

I remember watching him in the 21's. it's things like this that make you realise what a tough sport it really is. Haighys mum looked devastated yest when Ian Johnston announced it in the bar. Time for the rl family to chip in for the lad

I am gonna organise a fundraising night Macca I will keep you informed mate.

#7 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 757 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

Yes, bad news but I hope it's not as bad as feared.
On a different note, Joe Picketts is playing rugby union for Beverley, who top their league and Iain Gordon [remember him] is playing for Cleckheaton.
It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#8 Cant stop at 1 club

Cant stop at 1 club
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

You been crying again where the page gone mr Robbo. Was just going to put a nice comment it makes a change putting something back in the rugby league (fundraiser) after all you taken out. see you Sunday my old pal. you got me a quote yet for my swimming pool it's 20ft by 10ft and 9ft deep. I hope your reliable and are as good as you was at rugby look forward to seeing you

#9 Cant stop at 1 club

Cant stop at 1 club
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Any one want to donate please contact 1. Benny Richardson – 07803347721
2. Brett Turner – 07837995663

Edited by Cant stop at 1 club, 21 March 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#10 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

Benny and his lad and his good lady wife will be present at the fundraising night at Brighouse rugby club. 19th April.

#11 Cant stop at 1 club

Cant stop at 1 club
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

It's a shame game been called off mr Robbo was looking forward to getting my quote from Del Boy Robinson & CO. just wonder if your any good workin inside because you wasn't very good working out side on rugby fields was you. I could always put a gazebo up to make it feel like your inside. Over and out from your number 1 and only Fan

#12 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

A real shame the game is off might have been interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users