• 8,074 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

16-0 down now

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

I don't think our centres have touched the ball yet!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Whoever is the centre on Jack Briscoes side must be having a shocker.... And can we stop starting with Dowes and Thacks at prop!!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Rubbish . We never find any consistency of performance , that's what's must disappointing .Maybe we're just gonna play at home .

Edited by DavidM, 10 March 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Keep hearing York's stand-off Presley's name but very little mention of our half-backs!!!!

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

Correct David M and thats totally unacceptable we should get the same level of performance every week irrespective of wether were home or away
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#8 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

Whoever is the centre on Jack Briscoes side must be having a shocker....

Don't know who's in the centre now cos Andy Morris limped off injured in 1st minute

20-0 now, shocking

#9 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

He must have his own physios.

#10 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

im sorry but a bonus point should be a minimum away at york. remember haven went away there and turned them over pretty easily. no cumbrian side have scored a point yet today.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#11 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

Correct David M and thats totally unacceptable we should get the same level of performance every week irrespective of wether were home or away

There is no way that we should be 20 - 0 down just because we are playing away from home and as you say that is totally unacceptable. I still think our problems start by not having a stand-off that can get our backs in to the game.

#12 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

im sorry but a bonus point should be a minimum away at york. remember haven went away there and turned them over pretty easily. no cumbrian side have scored a point yet today.

They never they played York at the Rec.

#13 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

Listening to this and watching this absolute n total union trip on the telly ... Move them knives out my way !!!!!!

#14 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

They never they played York at the Rec.

ah my memory isnt as good as it should be. its still a pretty poor attempt though
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#15 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Radio York commentators laughing at us, saying we look 'disorganised and disinterested', says it all really

26-0 now, half time

#16 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Great stuff . You look at our players and we hardly ever perform to the level of the names on the sheet for a game . Sometimes we get 20 or 40 minutes but never a full performance . Even last week we laboured over a poor side . I dunno , other teams are either better coached or give they're all . It's always glimpses with us and patches of decent stuff that fade away again . We are frustrating .

Edited by DavidM, 10 March 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#17 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Radio York commentators laughing at us, saying we look 'disorganised and disinterested', says it all really

26-0 now, half time

Some fans may take that same attitude next week when we need to be boosting our crowds.

#18 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

i said in an earlier thread that todays result would depend on the hull factor,it certainly looks that way today.lets hope Charlo has given them a rocket at half time.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#19 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

We have no consistency at all. We are better than that. Charlo and oggy will be raging. Unfortunately We have a tendency not to turn up. The first half at home to barrow and the Donny game away are proof.

#20 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

It shouldn't though Bomber , our guys are still as good or better than Hull kids . We to often fail to deliver in afraid. They talk so often about survival that they obviously think that's all they have to do and can coast away games . Bad mentality .

Edited by DavidM, 10 March 2013 - 03:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users