Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Barrow v Dewsbury

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

Lets hope the missing fans return for next Sundays big derby match ! I cannot wait ! What a turnaround !

Yes the missing 3 or 4 hundred missing fans from last season missed a cracking 2nd half come back today, we really need these fans to come back and get behind the team starting from next week against Haven.
Posted Image

#42 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Well done barrow looked at half time and thort use were in for another tonking lol but well done any way shocking result for us (TOWN)

#43 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

I thought Town would beat York. So unpredictable this league !

Posted Image

#44 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

Well done Raiders 30 second half unanswered points, top result for you, hope your season kicks off now except when you play us again !!!!

#45 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

Well done barra, what a result that is. I would love to know what holty said to them at half time.

#46 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

I came out of the ground buzzing,well done on a fantasic second half performance BRLFC.

Let's kick on now!

#47 Flying 5

Flying 5
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Well done Barrow you deserved it. I was one of the travelling Dewsbury fans and it was a pleasure to meet you all. We were made welcome throughout our stay, especially in the "Raiders bar", much to your credit. That's what RL is all about, a cracking game, deserved winners and new friends.
Well done.
Charlie.

#48 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Well done Barrow you deserved it. I was one of the travelling Dewsbury fans and it was a pleasure to meet you all. We were made welcome throughout our stay, especially in the "Raiders bar", much to your credit. That's what RL is all about, a cracking game, deserved winners and new friends.
Well done.
Charlie.

Nice one Charlie.
This is what makes RL such a great game.
Good luck for the rest of the season !

RP.

Posted Image

#49 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yes the missing 3 or 4 hundred missing fans from last season missed a cracking 2nd half come back today, we really need these fans to come back and get behind the team starting from next week against Haven.

There is no doubt that the home games need to be supported by at least 1200 each game. The gates have been poor so far this year and therfore the average number per home game needs to be even higher to make up for the atendances so far. Sundays game should be a cracker and well suported from both sides so drag your freinds and relatives along.

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#50 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

I was gutted to miss yesterday's game but when your close to moving house money will only go so far so at the moment we are having to miss certain games, not ideal but its just the way things are at the moment, we'll be there this Sunday though, can't wait!

#51 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

As a travelling fan I was gutted to have been at the game - well, for the second half anyway! Well done to Barrow for the way your lads recognised what needed doing in that second period. I reckon that could be your turning point for the season and good luck with it.

As with others, I thought the entertainment off the field was most enjoyable with the repartee from both sets of supporters. I enjoyed the chat afterwards with the Barrow supporters too.
Legs, Dews, Legs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users