RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

TRL helpdesk

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 699 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Im looking for a present, does the England RL shirt come in " players edition " by that I mean the fit and style is the same as the players not the replica ones. Cheers
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#2 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Im looking for a present, does the England RL shirt come in " players edition " by that I mean the fit and style is the same as the players not the replica ones. Cheers

Try here.
http://www.rugbyleagueonline.co.uk/

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.

#3 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,259 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'm looking for a Wales one with my name included in the embossment. Suddenly, 'it's all gone quiet over there'.
:(

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#4 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,756 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

I think they're getting a new shirt or two sometime soon as they're selling the current one dirt cheap and have run out of numerous sizes, but this is the replica. If you really want a player fit shirt of this design, why not i) email the RFL or whoever is in charge, ii) tweet an England player or two who might have the size you want!

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#5 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Cheers had a good look on internet all I could find is the old shirt. I'll email the rfl.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#6 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

ii) tweet an England player or two who might have the size you want!

You're not the same size as Keith Senior by any chance are you? ;-)

Derby City - proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for over 24 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users