Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Another Average Day At Whitebank

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

No complaints from me! out enthused, and with the amount of errors we made surrending field position and the ball. We didnt deserve anything from the game.
Oldham didnt have to do much to beat us, we helped them along by not even being able to clear our lines at times. Oldham simply cut out the errors and marched up the centre of the field topped each set off with a move and won.

I couldnt even begin to pick out a Hornets MOM as each where very, very average on the tight Whitebank field.
I am not sure where the passing and deep runs have gone since the Gateshead game but they where noticeable by there absence yesterday.

For the 4th season now i would like to see some size in our pack and maybe an enforcer? Someone who charges into the line like a mad man and lets the opposition know hes about when defending.

It'll be tough next week in Wrexham, but i am not to down hearted its the league season that matters for me. But loosing to any Oldham side is hard to take.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#2 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

I was absolutely frozen, and the fare served up on the pitch made it even colder.Sheddings was the coldest ground in the country and Whitebank even colder with no shelter..A very bad day at the office for Hornets. Lets hope we bounce back against Crusaders.

#3 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

summer rugby!

#4 ArthurDaley

ArthurDaley
  • Coach
  • 468 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

summer rugby!