Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The footy show

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GezH

GezH
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Wondering if anyone knows how and where we can watch channel nine's footy show in the UK.
I used to watch it in full via a YouTube channel called either fredjohnalex or johnfredalex. Sadly the channel no longer seems to be there. All I've managed to find from this years first show so far is a couple of short bits, beau knows and 5 in the bin.

Any ideas or thoughts folks?
Continuing to fly the RL flag and introduce more and more folk to the greatest game in North Lincs
Posted Image

#2 brooza

brooza
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Premier Sports
Tuesday 8:30pm NRL Full Time (FREEVIEW for non subscribers)
http://www.rugbyleagueontv.co.uk

Edited by brooza, 11 March 2013 - 12:35 PM.

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#3 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

They don't have the Footy Show otherwise they'd have announced it surely? They have NRL Full Time.

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#4 GezH

GezH
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Indeed, the nrl highlights show is very different to the footy show, which is more a comedy panel show loosely based on RL. I did ask Prem sports last season about the footy show and they said channel nine wanted too much cash for it.
Continuing to fly the RL flag and introduce more and more folk to the greatest game in North Lincs
Posted Image

#5 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

I have watched the Footy Show in the past. I enjoyed the serious features occasionally put in there, and a bit of the banter, but personally prefer a straightforward serious programme.

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#6 brooza

brooza
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

Sorry, my mistake
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#7 R L Winger

R L Winger
  • Coach
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

A search on the net will surely find somewhere you can download it such as bit torrent sites
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users