Week 6 Answers and scores
Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:16 PM
2. Where will the ball be back in play from the kick off? 4m from defending in-goal
3. How will the first set end? kick
4. How many completed passes will be made in the first set? 4
5. How many meters (to nearest 10) will be made in total on the first set? 64
6. How many meters (to nearest 10) will be made in total on the second set? 63
7. How many goals will be scored in the first half? 1
8. How many goals will be scored in the second half? 3
9. How many tries will Wire score in the match? 2
10. Will the winning margin be greater or equal to 16 points? no
11. How many 40-20’s will there be in the match? 0
12. Will any player score 3 tries? no
13. How many players will score 2 tries? 1
14. Who will be MOM? Jon Wilkin
Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:54 PM
High Peak Rhino
No additions / deductions this week, I've given them up for lent.
I'll update the table with these and week 5s in a few minutes.
Edited by High Peak Rhino, 11 March 2013 - 01:54 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users