Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

a breath of fresh air

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

not one person has blamed the ref for yesterdays defeat. well done.it was one of those days when all the things worked for the knights and nothing worked for you guys. sure we'll have the same problem at your place
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#2 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

not one person has blamed the ref for yesterdays defeat. well done.it was one of those days when all the things worked for the knights and nothing worked for you guys. sure we'll have the same problem at your place

The ref was from Whitehaven too Deano so we could have just blamed him because of where he's from!! I hope your right with the return leg but a big improvement is needed from our lads.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#3 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

We couldn't blame Mr Hewer for Sunday, apart from one daft decision I thought he was very fair. Mind you, I was suprised he gave us anything as he was given a heap of abuse by our fans (and player it seems). He was probably the best we've had this season.

#4 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

That is right Unicorn 106 i think he was very good i dont know where you where standing but i never heard a heap of abuse by our fans.

#5 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Standing close enough to hear the songs regarding what he likes to do in his spare time :) It wasn't clever, but It was only to be expected, imagine the abuse any ref from Workington would get officiating an Haven game. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users